Chicago AZers Get Together II

Pick a saturday in June.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mantis99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would I offend any of my southern neighbors if I wore some Green bay Packer gear? I know some of my southern neighbors (FIB=Friendly Illinois Buddy) were offended when we were racing south of the border and cheering for the Packers over Da Bears on the occasional Sunday that we raced when they were playing. It was all in good fun though.:smile:

I figure everyone is entitled to do what they want, however it would kind of suck to be at a Chicago event and have to look at Green Bay packers gear all day.

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Decision is in

It's the 21st.

Will post start time and other info tomorrow. We got 17 votes for the 21st , so I hope they all show, as well some of the other who chose other dates. It really is a good time.

I like to keep is simple, but this is for everyone to enjoy so if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to pm JR. or myself.
THanks again
J-Flo

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It's the 21st.

Will post start time and other info tomorrow. We got 17 votes for the 21st , so I hope they all show, as well some of the other who chose other dates. It really is a good time.

I like to keep is simple, but this is for everyone to enjoy so if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to pm JR. or myself.
THanks again
J-Flo

Thanks Flo-J ;)

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cut me some slack Jack!

Thanks Flo-J ;)
Sorry man,
10 hours of running a Jack Hammer and 2.5 hour ride home on 294. Its been a single barrel kinda night. And of course its 3am and Im getting up for work an Im off today. I think Ill go down stairs and hit some balls, the 21st is just around the corner and I plan on being a part of the winning team this year.

Attachments

• Jack Daniels single barrel-022.jpg
    Jack Daniels single barrel-022.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 215

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Sorry man,
10 hours of running a Jack Hammer and 2.5 hour ride home on 294. Its been a single barrel kinda night. And of course its 3am and Im getting up for work an Im off today. I think Ill go down stairs and hit some balls, the 21st is just around the corner and I plan on being a part of the winning team this year.

That is one horrible commute !!! YIKES. I'll never complain about my 30 minute commute again ;)

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday night is the worst

Indiana
That is one horrible commute !!! YIKES. I'll never complain about my 30 minute commute again ;)

It's Cause Illinois Is Such A Great State That People Can Only Stand It For 5 Days, ThenThey All Make A Run For The Boarder And Head To Indiana And Michigan. So I Get Caught Up With a The Masses On 294. Ugh

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Indiana

It's Cause Illinois Is Such A Great State That People Can Only Stand It For 5 Days, ThenThey All Make A Run For The Boarder And Head To Indiana And Michigan. So I Get Caught Up With a The Masses On 294. Ugh

Yeah, can't blame you wanting to live somewhere less corrupt, lower taxes, and less expensive housing costs ;)

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
set in stone

Ok, here is the info for our Chicago AZer get together.
Warm-up (meet and greet) will start at 3pm on Saturday the 21st. At 6:45 We will have blind draw for teams that will compete in our annual scotch double tournament that starts at 7.
WE will order food around 8 or so. I'm still talking to guys from Chris's about a deal on table time. Will let you know sometime this week. Any questions please don't hesitate to pm RJ or myself. Remember this is all about meeting New and old friends, playing pool and having a good time. It's not the royal wedding so we keep things loose so anything subject to change.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
The super secret undercover underground Chicago historical pool tour starts at noon.
..as long as you know the password:cool:

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, here is the info for our Chicago AZer get together.
Warm-up (meet and greet) will start at 3pm on Saturday the 21st. At 6:45 We will have blind draw for teams that will compete in our annual scotch double tournament that starts at 7.
WE will order food around 8 or so. I'm still talking to guys from Chris's about a deal on table time. Will let you know sometime this week. Any questions please don't hesitate to pm RJ or myself. Remember this is all about meeting New and old friends, playing pool and having a good time. It's not the royal wedding so we keep things loose so anything subject to change.

I'm in. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

The super secret undercover underground Chicago historical pool tour starts at noon.
..as long as you know the password:cool:

PM me the password!

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet, as of right now that is the only weekend I have free in June, so it's looking good for me to make the trip down.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's the 21st.

THanks again
J-Flo

I voted for it and I'll be there if I'm in Chicago. Not completely sure I'll be there that weekend but that was the weekend I'm most likely to be there.

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rates for get together

After several discussions with the guys at Chris's billiards, here is what we came up with. 4 tables from 3pm to 10 pm for $300.
If 15 azers show up that comes out to $20. For 7 hours of pool in a great hall with great friends (present and future) plus you'll save a ton of cash with b.y.o.b
I'm putting up the $300 tomorrow. Any questions please pm me

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not so bad

Well I'm in even at $10.71 per hour :)
It's 4.50 per hour per person if you want to go on time. $20. For 7 hours is not that bad for Chicago. The more guys that show up, the cheaper it gets. Go to a movie for 2 hours it's $10 per person plus $20. For.50c worth of popcorn. Any way it will be worth it just to see me beat up on RJ lol. Plus meet a bunch of cool guys.

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't vote because we've got weddings or birthdays to go too every weekend until mid July. If I can stop in to meet people I'll definetely try.

J-Flo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just in case

If you haven't seen the rates for our get together.

$20. Per person pay pool from 3pm till 10 pm.