FREE CHALK - Who wants some ??

fluna760

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to try a cube been using predator and diamond been curious to try your chalk but no one in my area has it to see for myself.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not posting because I want a cube (I'm already a Magic Chalk user), because all 25 posts are already in. But I just want to say to anyone that hasn't tried Russian Magic Chalk -- you need to!

It's simply the best chalk out there. I've been using it for years. It's hard to find, but well worth the effort. I use cubes and wear 'em flat ("X"-pattern chalking, no drilling) until they are only 1/4-inch in height.

The best stuff out there, bar none.
-Sean

Reactions: KRJ

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Glad that I live in Canada. Now I don't have to be bothered going outside to get a free piece of chalk from the mail box.

Last edited:

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Mark up must be HUGE on this chalk if you can afford to give 25 away for free...just saying...

Very nice of you to give chalk away. It is the best chalk you can get. Thank you for supporting our great forum, PS, this guy needs to quit saying..................

Very nice of you to give chalk away. It is the best chalk you can get. Thank you for supporting our great forum, PS, this guy needs to quit saying..................

As I'm the only one around my way who actually buys pool related goods, I'm ALWAYS giving free chalk away. It's quite irritating, actually.