Mover / setup

SokMonkee

Registered
Hey everyone! First post here I've been lurking for a few months. My wife and I got cues last Christmas and started frequenting the Local pool hall around the corner once a week. then twice a week lol. We haven't shot pool since early march due to the shut down of our local pool halls here in Burlington NC. So we started excavation of a detached garage / billiards room last week lol. I've been looking at used 9' GC tables. Not having much luck finding 9' GC tables near by. Most tables I find require a 500 mile +/- relocation. I'm trying to find affordable skilled mover / setup person or persons. that can move and set up GC tables. Our room won't be ready for several months so there is still time for a local find. I'll put this in the main Forum as well maybe I'll find a mover here. Glad I found this forum I've been scouring lighting projects and such trying to get out in front of this billiard room.

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
welcome aboard, Sokmonkee.

I would suggest that you contact az member ChrisinNC via pm and also any of your nearby pool rooms for their recommendations on table mechanics and possible tables that may be available.

good luck and look forward to seeing you around the azb forums.

best,
brian kc

SokMonkee

Registered
welcome aboard, Sokmonkee.

I would suggest that you contact az member ChrisinNC via pm and also any of your nearby pool rooms for their recommendations on table mechanics and possible tables that may be available.

good luck and look forward to seeing you around the azb forums.

best,
brian kc

I'll search him out thanks for the advice!

Mike

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know your budget but trentfromtoledo might have a gold crown for you. He just brought me a diamond from Ohio to Illinois along with another diamond and gold crown.