Awesome time at cornerstone custom today!!

kyo1128

Risa Yoshiki is HOT also
Silver Member
Bill,
You are the siznit. Thank you for today!!
165079_10151212237189143_240554852_n.jpg

407361_10151212237939143_395201813_n.jpg

kyo1128

Risa Yoshiki is HOT also
Silver Member
haha. yea, he told me about how it's not dirty.

Yes, I hit with gina, I thought it would be heavy but it was actually lighter... and it felt great!

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea, I wish I had it in my hand. That's Bill's personal cue.

I have purchased several cues from Bill. I went to his place and he let me hit cues for at lease 2 hours, any cue I wanted to hit I hit. It was well worth the trip. I finally settled on a Wes Hunter, that was back in 2007, and it is still my playing cue. I have not found another cue I like better. I do believe it is a good idea to play with a cue for a while before you buy it, expecially if you plan on it being your main player. I think Bill is a great person to deal with. Sold a cue a while ago and it went great also. Tom

kyo1128

Risa Yoshiki is HOT also
Silver Member
I have purchased several cues from Bill. I went to his place and he let me hit cues for at lease 2 hours, any cue I wanted to hit I hit. It was well worth the trip. I finally settled on a Wes Hunter, that was back in 2007, and it is still my playing cue. I have not found another cue I like better. I do believe it is a good idea to play with a cue for a while before you buy it, expecially if you plan on it being your main player. I think Bill is a great person to deal with. Sold a cue a while ago and it went great also. Tom

That was pretty much the same experience for me. He says he doesn't get too many people from local area. I can't understand why. He's got cues at all price range and he is top notch when it comes to letting you "test drive". I don't think I need another seller here as he is the best IMO. Best experience I had buying a cue by far.