Poll for less than honest sellers

Should there be a deadbeat seller list

• Yes, it's the only way for all and newer members to be informed to help stay away from these types

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • No, the Itrader says it all, it's up to the individual to do hours of research on these people

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yes, and threads showing the deeds of these people should not be deleted

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • No...everyone is honest on AZ

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Yes, and anyone selling on a regular basis should be required to purchase a Gold membership

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Not sure, haven't been screwed yet

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Should there be a list of people that have screwed others here, or been banned for the same? Or have had multiple problems while selling on AZ? I think it could really benefit a lot of buyers, and Sellers and prevent the same azzwipes from screwing people over and over even 3 months after their ban is up, if they got banned in the first place. The Itrader deal is a joke...and most people don't take the time fill it out, good or bad. I know some people start with the best of intentions, but there should be a list of repeat offenders to look at before someone buys their 'stuff'. Right now, unless you read EVERY post in the For sale section and here in Machinery and other sections everyday, there is no central way to know who is f"""'n who, especially if they take a break for a year, then comeback and do the same crap again, and therefore more people keep getting sucked in.

Last edited:

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
It is multiple choice so please check what you think applies. Sorry just think it's about time we try to police this forum properly. We all work hard for our money and should not lose it needlessly.
Dave

Reactions: JC

headmuses

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea, please make everyone aware it is multiple choice in the original post.
Thanks

Headmuses

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I could not click on any of the choices. The ITrader is all that should be needed if people use it. No need to do hours of research. Just read the ITrader and if proper feedback was given it tells the tale. I would like the idea of anyone that is allowed to trade should have to disclose their real name in their profile.

JC

Coos Cues
I could not click on any of the choices. The ITrader is all that should be needed if people use it. No need to do hours of research. Just read the ITrader and if proper feedback was given it tells the tale. I would like the idea of anyone that is allowed to trade should have to disclose their real name in their profile.

If you don't want to click on any of those choices then try this Chris. Click on the choice in the i trader feedback below that would make you apprehensive to buy a lathe from this guy. If you can't spot the red flags then please reconsider your position.

ScreenShot002.jpg

JC

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
The problem with Itrader, is, ANYONE, whether they have had an actual deal with you or not, can leave a Positive/negative feedback. How many BAD sellers here have had a BAD Itrader???? Not many. Why, one reason, they have a new handle, do a few good deals then bamm. Another reason is because people feel intimidated by A LOT OF other people that call them haters, poison spreaders, etc...simply because they called the person out for being a thief, that took their money. A Lot of people here don't want to cause waves when they get screwed, because they then get all this crap from self righteous dicks that claim 'that seller is great, must be a bad customer'...
The itrader rating is complete failure at best.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Thank you to all that have responded and voted...Unfortunately, it won't do a damn, BUT I will try to make a statement to the owners, as getting screwed on AZ doesn't feel good, and it doesn't even come with a Damn Tee shirt.
Dave

JC

Coos Cues
How come no one left negative feedback?????????

Exactly why the feedback system isn't good enough.

This was exactly the feedback I saw when I bought the lathe from him in November. He had all positive going back to April including a router I had bought from him myself that got here quick as promised. I had never heard of Jeff Forney at that time even though many here knew exactly what he was and by the time I realized I had been conned he was already banned for the umpteenth time under a different handle and had my $2200.

So now I don't trust anyone 100%. I would rather pay paypal fees than send a check unless it's Jesus Christ himself. I've been already cheated more since I took up this cool hobby of building cues than in 35 years fixing cars. Including by that weasel Leonard Bludworth who I nominate as a first entry on the bad list after Mr. Forney.

That may help explain things better about my attitude lately.

PS: I know you're one of the good guys Chris but still not Jesus Christ himself. :smile:

JC

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you have to remind me I left the Bigdog positive feedback, although, the transaction was ok and I did not connect him to Jeff Fourney who's history I was aware of. Yikes!

Mario

Reactions: JC

mt_photographer

Registered
Young and dumb

My first transaction on here was with Jeff as well. Hate that he has taken more than one of us. I lucked out a little bit though. My PayPal account wasn't connected to my bank account, only my credit card. So when PayPal told me they wouldn't help me get my money back, I called visa. They were more than happy to help get it back. Your credit card company has teams of lawyers for this type of situations. Utilize the resources available to you.
When I'm financially in a position to get outfitted I'm not cutting any corners, and going straight to the source.