David Gilmore abandoned mansion

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all,
Ran across this video of some urban exploring guys and thought is would be cool to post some of the Snooker and Pool Table with cues just left. Wonder if anyone can name the cues? Anyways enjoy! I thought it was cool (except for the breaking and entering thing)
Noticed after I took the screen shots, they came out really blurry. Maybe someone can get some better shots, I'm using my phone and it's a pain to try and figure out how to get better stills!
Man if these walls could talk! Pink Floyd was and still is one of my favorite bands of all time!
The original video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wd4xaJmR9ng
Another video http://ultimateclassicrock.com/david-gilmour-abandoned-mansion/
Some of the screen shots.
IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A guess based on blurry logo on butt cap, second picture, bottom cue is a Cobra Cue, I guess the other one is too.

The one in the open cue case looks like an inexpensive ash snooker cue.

Last edited:

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first vid has a bunch of cues on the wall next to the snooker table, just can't get a good shot of them, looking for the other videos.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A guess based on blurry logo on butt cap, second picture, bottom cue is a Cobra Cue, I guess the other one is too.

The one in the open cue case looks like an inexpensive ash snooker cue.

I was thinking it may be an Adam, hard to tell from the big blurry black smudge LOL

Was Cobra a US only brand or was it sold internationally?

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That Bar Box has rounded corners, that might be a fun Chinese 8-Ball Table...

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking it may be an Adam, hard to tell from the big blurry black smudge LOL

Was Cobra a US only brand or was it sold internationally?

You are right, it could be Adam too.

I have seen old used Cobra cues for sale on UK Ebay, so I suppose they were sold there.

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
The first vid has a bunch of cues on the wall next to the snooker table, just can't get a good shot of them, looking for the other videos.

If you google David Gilmour abandoned mansion, a 12 minute video will pop up. The snooker table is towards the end of the video.

AKA Noah Buddy

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dam what a shame , I might be partial to that era but IMHO that was the crem dela l crem era of music , today's stuff does not even come close in comparison

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read the rolling stones uses to travel with a snooker table.

And a couple stones went to al jourgensens home in tx to play pool.