Mason H cue

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mason might be more known for his micarta ferrules, but I bought a wrapless Merry Widow ( cocobola handle and yellow heart butt sleeve and forearm) masons fancy ringwork with one full shaft with his micarta ferrule. This cue might be the firmest cue I,be ever played with ( and YES that’s a really good thing to me) I have read that he uses a parabolic taper on his cues(like kersenbrock and Southwest) and I have to simply say this cue plays as good as or BETTER than ANYTHING I have ever played with ( VIGUS and SOUTHWEST being the 2 best IMHO) if you can ever get one on the secondary market,DO IT. Mine also has the big(3/8-10 modified I think) brass pin.

localredhead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mason might be more known for his micarta ferrules, but I bought a wrapless Merry Widow ( cocobola handle and yellow heart butt sleeve and forearm) masons fancy ringwork with one full shaft with his micarta ferrule. This cue might be the firmest cue I,be ever played with ( and YES that’s a really good thing to me) I have read that he uses a parabolic taper on his cues(like kersenbrock and Southwest) and I have to simply say this cue plays as good as or BETTER than ANYTHING I have ever played with ( VIGUS and SOUTHWEST being the 2 best IMHO) if you can ever get one on the secondary market,DO IT. Mine also has the big(3/8-10 modified I think) brass pin.

pics or I call shens