California House

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greetings,

I'd like a professional pool table mechanic's opinion of California House pool tables.

A clerk and mechanic at a local pool table retailer who sells Brunswick, Olhausen, Presidential, Canada, and All Weather told me that "Cal House" was the best constructed table he's ever seen.

They appear very nice, and appear underneath to be well designed and constructed, with hardwood frames, etc. But I'd like the opinion of a non-interested professional who is familiar with them.

Thanks,

jv

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Greetings,

I'd like a professional pool table mechanic's opinion of California House pool tables.

A clerk and mechanic at a local pool table retailer who sells Brunswick, Olhausen, Presidential, Canada, and All Weather told me that "Cal House" was the best constructed table he's ever seen.

They appear very nice, and appear underneath to be well designed and constructed, with hardwood frames, etc. But I'd like the opinion of a non-interested professional who is familiar with them.

Thanks,

jv

Nice tables...Have installed many back some years ago..Only issue I ever had was the stain came off on our close when we carried the base frames in. They had got the stain thing figured out. Then I thought they went out of business for a little bit.