I need a cue. Read for some sap story

Bamm_Bamm

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been playing pool my whole life on and off, and now I'm really trying to take this seriously because I'm tired of using warped house cues, or they are to short.

My touch is starting to develop now and my ball placement is improving a lot. My knowledge of shots has improved tremendously by watching other players and I remember them. I'm a young guy that goes to bars and tries to play pool with out getting kicked out because I'm 20. When I actually play in a bar which I finally found Because the chick bar tender is really nice, and really damn cute:thumbup: When I play another player that actually has knowledge and beat me they tell me I have a good shot and are impressed with my kick shots I make, and my bulldozer break. And since i really want to improve my game I would like to get a cue, and a nice one but Im not talking about cue of the year, or a 60s balabushka. Something that I can take care of and appreciate. The cue doesn't make the player, the player makes the cue. But nice cues do have a touch to them that feels like buttah and feel the shot through the stick.

If anybody feels persuaded or touched by my poetry(only joking) and you have an extra cue lying around that needs some love send me a message I would like to buy it, if it's not a bad affordable price, Im not made of money right now, but when my game is better I'll be making money, which will happen. A dark wood would be nice like an exotic burhl or birdseye (whatever you think I will play proudly with, or whatever you are willing to part with) and a decent finish. I don't mind dings, I've been doing my research and I know how to get them out, or ill just save up to repair it.

My game is a dime size tip. I play with an 18oz cue(I'm a extremely strong kid, and i feel that I dont have control over heavier sticks, but i believe a heavier stick will improve my english on the ball.) So a 20oz is cool. I know Im sounding super picky but hey a player has his preferences. Don't be offended if I don't buy your cue. I'm just trying to adopt a friend haha

well i've typed enough and if you've made it to this sentence I commend you, and I will reward you with a shaka brah. and don't hesitate if the cue is a balabuska:rolleyes: just playing (kinda *cough*) no just kiding. Everybody has dreams.

The cue will be loved, offer me a price. Or drop a dime on a brother with some knowledge. $350 is my max

Attachments

• mlkj shot.JPG
    mlkj shot.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 845
Last edited:

Snookerhabit

Inconceivable!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bludworth and/or Madison Bob

Good to hear you are improving. Sounds like your going to be hard money if your not now. I have two Bludworth sneaky petes(2shafts). A Madison Bob sneaky(two shafts). The Bludworths are heavier than the Madison Bob. I will get the specs. if you are interested in either. $250 each shipped in US. I also have a fancier Bludworth, 4 floating points, two shafts. $350 shipped. All have new med Kamui tips. I would say all have a medium-stiff hit. Bank on brother.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
If you play in the bars, you want to buy a sneaky pete. Most will never know it from a house cue.;)

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
If you give an idea of what budget you are looking to spend, you will get more appropriate responses. Otherwise anyone selling a cue is gonna tell you how great there cue is for you when it is no where near what you want to spend. If you are just looking for a good playing cue, I would pick up a nice sneaky or lower priced custom such as a TNT cue, or maybe a Diveney sneaky. Pat sells his sneakies for around $350 to $400. The TNT cues you can pick up on here for a nice price and are decent cues. Good luck in your search.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have an older Huebler cue that has cocobolo forearm w/tulipwood points and three veneers (updated after I took pictures). It has 1 shaft that is full size, all is straight together & apart, linen wrap and it weighs around 19oz, but I can weigh it if interested. The name is worn off but you can see were the lettering was. Finish has some cracking but otherwise it is in terrific shape and plays great.

This cue has been in the house and used sparingly since I acquired it a couple years ago for $450. I would sell it for $350 shipped in CONUS if interested.

Dave

Last edited:

Zkid09

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a meucci sneaky Pete that has a Max of about 40 games on it. Practically new. 19oz, red dot shaft, awesome playing cue. Only has one little ding in the butt.
Lookin for around 200$. If your interested, pm me!!

spindoctor9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a birdseye/cocobolo 5 point Pechauer Pro with 2 shafts which I could let go of for $250. Good condition, paid $650 new. PM me if interested.

MnHunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I'll give you a schmelke cue with a case as long as you will donate it to a newer pool player down the road who needs a cue.