Shout out to Seyberts for their EXCELLENT Customer Service

KenK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to give a shout out for the exceptional customer service I received from Rick at Seyberts. I was waiting for an item to come in stock for close to 6 weeks. During that time frame, I would reach out to Rick for order status updates, and he would always get right back to me the same day. The item finally came in on Wednesday. Rick made sure it was out the door the same day and it was on my door step the next day. Thanks again Seyberts/Rick for your exceptional customer service. :thumbup::thumbup:

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whenever I get a hankering for some cue in the for sale section I try to remember all the horror stories of the scams available there too.

Then I buy from Seyberts with peace of mind.

KenK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whenever I get a hankering for some cue in the for sale section I try to remember all the horror stories of the scams available there too.

Then I buy from Seyberts with peace of mind.

You know it's funny that you say that. The item I purchased was the BK3 break cue. Last Sunday one became available in the for sale forum/section. And I'll admit, I was really tempted to buy it. However just the thought of there being a potentially to get scammed was enough for me to wait for Seyberts to get one in stock. So glad I went this route!!

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had an issue with them as well and they took care of it.

It was years ago, and I dont remember the details but I do remember they were excellent handling it.

Alot of vendors are great if all goes well, but I am MORE impressed when they take care of an issue when it doesnt.;)

Ken

Taco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had an issue with an order once but it was completely self-inflicted, and really complicated - an international transaction. They made good on it anyway even though they really didn't have to. I've never bought from anyone else since.

mristea

Pool maniac
Silver Member
My experience with Seyberts was not that great to be honest.
I purchased a Fury Jump/Break cue (together with lots of other stuff), I break with the cue 3 times and then the ferrule+tip combo flies in the air...
I was shocked - I don't even have such a powerful break...

I write Seyberts and their answer was like maybe you can glue it back on yourself...

Wow never thought about this solution myself :)

I glued it myself and look in the attachment how my cue looks now - I admit I'm not the most handy person...

Attachments

• P10008171.gif
    P10008171.gif
    68 KB · Views: 211

Kory

Ferrule problem

I am not aware of how it was stated to have you to put the ferrule back on or if it was as a question if you could put the ferrule back on. Like you stated the outcome wasn't a success. We stand behind all of our product we sell and do what we can to fix any issue with them. If you send it back to us we will fix the problem with only shipping expense to us.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Seyberts is first class. Product and customer service is 5 stars (out of 5). I bought 5 cues and a few Predator & OB shafts from them in the past year. I bought plenty of other stuff also. Had some custom work. I had a few returns and they were hassle free. I have full confidence with each purchase. Frank...Lake Worth, Fl