Accu-Stats MIH 8 Ball

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
If you are not watching it, you really are missing out. Shane got beat by Earl earlier today in a fantastic match and Mika just beat Bustamante hill-hill in nail biter. It is round robin format races to 10. Shane is about to play Alex right now! Later on it will be Darren vs Earl. Go and get yours at www.accu-stats.com .

Attachments

• 10300001_898667626850090_6877630252041561414_n.png
    10300001_898667626850090_6877630252041561414_n.png
    11 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
If you are not watching it, you really are missing out. Shane got beat by Earl earlier today in a fantastic match and Mika just beat Bustamante hill-hill in nail biter. It is round robin format races to 10. Shane is about to play Alex right now! Later on it will be Darren vs Earl. Go and get yours at www.accu-stats.com .

I agree with Lenny! I've been watching it from the beginning and EVERY single match has been great, hard fought matches! I've been around pro pool for 35 years and I've never seen a better tournament format! Literally, EVERY match is like a major tournament finals! This has the best of everything from great equipment archiving these highest of caliber match ups, very knowledgeable commentary, and well, it just doesn't get any better than this if you're a pool enthusiast!
Sherm <<<<wishes it was available every week!

Zbotiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Best World Class 8-ball yet!"

:thumbup:
I agree with Lenny! I've been watching it from the beginning and EVERY single match has been great, hard fought matches! I've been around pro pool for 35 years and I've never seen a better tournament format! Literally, EVERY match is like a major tournament finals! This has the best of everything from great equipment archiving these highest of caliber match ups, very knowledgeable commentary, and well, it just doesn't get any better than this if you're a pool enthusiast!
Sherm <<<<wishes it was available every week!

Here, here, well said, about something, that so----easily goes, unsaid; the excellent play at this version of the "Make it happen, 8-ball Invitational." Perhaps this evenings match with Darren Appleton, playing a determined, in stroke, Earl Strickland, will prove to be the highlight of today's great play. The invited, assembled, player contingent (all capable of winning this event from the start) have been a real joy to watch! I really am looking forward to this 9:00 P.M. match up with Darren and Earl.:cool:

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was there for three matches yesterday and two today. I cannot believe the level of play. Every match is exciting.
Mika was up 3-0 and 8-4 against Busty. Mika was lucky Busty broke dry the last game. Mika won 10-9.
Every match has been close. No blow outs. Exciting,excitng,exciting.