Mike Bender Full Splice (Bear Blank)

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Might be looking to trade this cue - looking at custom's only. Cue is rare, only a few were made. Mark Bear Bacote and Birdseye blank and cue completed by Mike Bender. Cue is in great shape, weight if I recall was a little over 19oz, one shaft around 12.60mm. Let me see what you got! Cue is 2nd from the bottom

Attachments

• cues_zpsovgkdphp.jpg
    cues_zpsovgkdphp.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 779
  • cues1_zpskili3hp0.jpg
    cues1_zpskili3hp0.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 778
  • cues2_zpshjqroule.jpg
    cues2_zpshjqroule.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have a brand new(played about 10 racks of 9 ball) 4 point 4veneerjim pierce cue with lizard wrap(could be lizard print leather,not sure) gaboon Ebony points and buttsleeve, white Hoppe ring with silver thin rings bordering Hoppe ring. Quilted Purple Heart forearm with white joint, one 12.75-13mm shaft with ultra skin. I wrote a review in cue review section, cue plays awesome. I have also wanted to try a bender cue, let me know, I can text pictures if interested

latertater

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a bob Frey with nicely figured cocobolo, comes with one Frey shaft and a new ob pro + has a flaw in the clear coat in one small spot, willing to do some cash on top.

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
@jayburger - Feel free to shoot some pics and info to qstick99@gmail.com and I'll check it out

@CElliotH18 - am open to offers for straight sell to fund another cue, sale price I would want probably be around 1k

@latertater - feel free to shoot some pics and info to qstick99@gmail.com

Thank you guys, appreciate the offers! Have had a few PM'd to me as well, still open to others offers.