Gotham City Billiards

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve never been there. Thinking about heading there tomorrow (Tuesday) for the daily special. Anyone want to play some 1P?

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gothom

Jim,

I played one of the pro's from Gothom this past year in Derby..... can't remember his name but, he was a good guy and played quite well .. knocked me out

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Skyline Billiards (Jen Barretta & Gmac’s room) is a stone’s throw away from Gotham, and has very good players there. If you go in the afternoon or early evening there are games to be had, if you’re lookin’.

Do yourself a favor and stop by L&B Spumoni Gardens down the block for a Sicilian slice or two (and possibly a spumoni for dessert). The best square slice you can find in Brooklyn!

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Skyline Billiards (Jen Barretta & Gmac’s room) is a stone’s throw away from Gotham, and has very good players there. If you go in the afternoon or early evening there are games to be had, if you’re lookin’.

Do yourself a favor and stop by L&B Spumoni Gardens down the block for a Sicilian slice or two (and possibly a spumoni for dessert). The best square slice you can find in Brooklyn!

Went to there once. Nice room

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Practiced at Gotham. Went to L&B. Walked to Skyline. Talked to Jen for a while, then got mad ass kicked on that tight GC4 playing 9B. I need to stick to 1P. Tough to get a 1P game most of the time in NYC.