TAR has taken the next step

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
I'd like to thank and congratulate Justin and Chad on an amazing stream. The new graphics, overlays and camera angles were more than noticed throughout the stream. The quality is better than ever and whoever feels that they're not getting their $25 worth is crazy. Tonight is the only night I could watch and it was worth every penny. Keep up the amazing work guys.

gamemaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'd like to thank and congratulate justin and chad on an amazing stream. The new graphics, overlays and camera angles were more than noticed throughout the stream. The quality is better than ever and whoever feels that they're not getting their $25 worth is crazy. Tonight is the only night i could watch and it was worth every penny. Keep up the amazing work guys.
i couldnt agree more!and let me add to that@these are a group of guys much like myself who love this game!and know that you cant base your decision on tournment results!and its a shame that sum billiards legends are unfortunatly past their prime,CUZ IMAGINE A MADDEN VERSION OF THIS!(WAIT IM PATENTING THAT!)but this is gonna be a much stronger forum to gauge a player.(that has nothing to do with my war horse OR DOWNPLAYING WHAT IS NEEDED TO SNAP OF A TUFF DRAW)! You will see guys standing in line to get on the action report! Now you tell me whats more compelling? The grit of being in the box? Or watching alt break formats on espn that are obviously a horse of a diff color!

Last edited:

JMuck

Silver Member
These were nice improvments.TAR continues to evolve.Great deal for my 25$.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Wish I could watch. Gotta be up at 4 all week, so I'm in bed by 8:30. I'll probably not be able to stand it much longer and will have to sign up for tonights show.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Yeah, I was really impressed with the cool new trick stuff. I watched what I could at the pool room last night and a lot of people were slowing down and checking it out as they walked by, mainly because of the new scoreboard. We had a crowd around the table all night watching it........hopefullly they will jump on the bandwagon.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the new overlays. They look great. I think the transitions will improve the overall quality of the DVDs. The multiple camera angles were working very well last night. TAR was definitely the "Hottest Thing in Pool" for 2008 and it looks like they will be the same this year.

Great work guys and good luck.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
That strem was the nuts last night. All the new camera angles were awsome. $25 for three days of championship action is stealing w/o a gun. Great job TAR. Johnnyt

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
That strem was the nuts last night. All the new camera angles were awsome. $25 for three days of championship action is stealing w/o a gun. Great job TAR. Johnnyt

Absolutely!!

That machine that does those cool things is over 10k!! Don't miss out!! Pay the $25 and enjoy some great pool!!

I have watched ESPN matches for years and it always agitated me how the camera guys and the production guys didn't seem to know much about what was going on.......TAR Knows pool and is doing one hell of a job!! This is great stuff!!!

Ray

www.theactionreport.com

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Along with the evolvement of 10 ball, there is no bigger development in pool over the past few years than TAR. They are the Lewis & Clark of streaming.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
TAR definitely pioneered streaming live action and without them there would not be all the live coverage of pool that we have now. I was also very impressed with the new camera angles and overlay system. Keep up the great work guys.

Dustin_J

Commence the Jigglin!
Silver Member
I was a little shocked when I tuned in last night and saw the nice scoreboard, the multiple angles, overlays, and the "arena" that the TAR folks set up. It was a steal for $25 even when they were operating with the single camera, no scoreboard,...early on. For the same price now it's like highway robbery. Keep up the great work TAR :thumbup: