Congrat's to Bobby Emmons on his 1st DCT Win

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Bobby Emmons was able to break through and capture his first tour stop from Kolby's. Nice work kid! I predict that you will all be seeing his name a bunch more in the coming years. That is if you don't blink, kid plays super fast.

Full Story

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Sorry Jerry, The kid is a unclassy thug. Great little player but a pool bully who wants to play any D Player for money and run his mouth. Hewas running his mouth about loving to gamble while challenging a couple D players and IU toldhim Earl would play him and he ran.
You run a great tour my friend and I appreciate all you do here in the PHX area. However I refuse celebrate a pool bully who really is not a good representative of our pool community. I love u though man, :) oh and in the big scheme of things he really aint that good. Oh yeah he would rob me before you say it.

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice write up Jerry. A little correction to who knocked out LV Abernathy. He lost to Tony Confalone and took 5/6th.
I knocked out Mitch who also got 5/6th.
Navin beat me in the following match and I ended up in 4th.
I'm still trying to get my 1st tour win. :(

See if you can get Dennis to update the points list. He is 2 tour stops behind on the updates. It would be nice to see how everybody is sitting, since the Finale is seeded for the top 8 players in the points list.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Nice write up Jerry. A little correction to who knocked out LV Abernathy. He lost to Tony Confalone and took 5/6th.
I knocked out Mitch who also got 5/6th.
Navin beat me in the following match and I ended up in 4th.
I'm still trying to get my 1st tour win. :(

See if you can get Dennis to update the points list. He is 2 tour stops behind on the updates. It would be nice to see how everybody is sitting, since the Finale is seeded for the top 8 players in the points list.

Thanks Chris. It's too late to get the corrections in as it's already been submitted for print.

You were playing super strong in the tourney and thought you might have had a chance to win your first. I know it's not too far off before you snap through, and then everybody look out!