Pool in Avon/Vail Colorado?

sneakynito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello All,
I'll be on vacation in Colorado next week, staying in Avon. I've been looking around for tables in the area, but have only found bar tables so far. Anyone know of a place around there with a nice table to play on? I figure one of the nice hotel/lodge bars around there has to have one.
Thanks for any help.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Check with cuebuddy
He knows everything there is to know about the pool scene in Eagle/Vail, Avon, Beaver Creek.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Hey ole buddies;)

sneakynito the reason I have my own Diamond is because the pool scene is very dismal in this area. Due to the lack of livable space up here no one wants to give up much space.

I believe the Vail Ale House has a couple of bar boxes(West Vail)
The Altitude Club in Vail had a few beat up Connely 9fters. and there may be a couple of 7fters in Avon at Bobs place.

Its been years since I have been to any of these joints so don't hold me to this.
I leave in a few hours to the North East so I won't be around to help. Have a good time while your up here and I hope you find a spot to play a bit.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Hey ole buddies;)

sneakynito the reason I have my own Diamond is because the pool scene is very dismal in this area. Due to the lack of livable space up here no one wants to give up much space.

The Altitude Club in Vail had a few beat up Connely 9fters. and there may be a couple of 7fters in Avon at Bobs place.

Its been years since I have been to any of these joints so don't hold me to this.
I leave in a few hours to the North East so I won't be around to help. Have a good time while your up here and I hope you find a spot to play a bit.

I used to play at the Jackalope once and a while

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hey ole buddies;)

The Altitude House?
...seems like a good place to buy a jump cue.....:)

sneakynito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out. Burritos, pool, and mountain views sounds pretty sweet.

Sorry I'll miss you, Cuebuddy. I'll be there until 8/5 so if you happen to get back before then let me know.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out. Burritos, pool, and mountain views sounds pretty sweet.

Sorry I'll miss you, Cuebuddy. I'll be there until 8/5 so if you happen to get back before then let me know.

Looks like we will just miss each other. There is plenty to do besides the game. Check out Beaver creek village above Avon if you get a chance. Have fun and if you return let me know.