Katrine Jensen

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Here she is, Katrine Jensen!

Katrine is headed to give the girls a run for their money. Click here to read all about her. http://azbilliards.com/

Grem, this is one to keep your eye on!
Picture by Diana Hoppe

Attachments

• Katrine neils.jpg
    Katrine neils.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Vonn31, she is 27 as stated on the Front Page Main Event. The information at the bottom of this post is about me, I am 49.

Eydie

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
sorry about that. I deleted the previous message so I wouldn't look like an idiot. LOL

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Anyone notice that they have remarkably similar square chins? If someone were to tell me her and Neils were brother and sister it would be totally believable. If they have kids you can bet those young chaps are going to have some square chins on em!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Always a great story when any European or Asian decides to take her shot at qualifying for the WPBA. Very tough, however, to gauge Jensen's game or prospects off of her performances in the Nordic championships.

Has anyone ever seen her play? Mjantti, Berry, HOB Weert, anything on Katrine Jensen?

Anyway, wish her luck in pursuit of her dream of being a WPBA pro.

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played some small money games with her. She is a nice girl who can shoot pool. She lives now in Holland (with Niels) and playes a lot of Dutch female tournaments. She is close to the Dutch top but not better then the top Dutch girls. Oh and about the money games, I won some and lost some, but we are quit even.
She practices in 't Dijkje in the same poolroom as Niels Feijen and Alex Lely, I practice there as well but not even close to the top level.

I think she will give any girl (pro or no pro) a though match but if she can win in the end, time will tell.

The Belgium Girl, Wendy Jans is also trying to get into the pro tour and she has got the best changes I think. She is a very good player.

The level in Europe may be a little less (I am talking about the female pool players level) but we have great players who can grow to compeet with the best only to go to the states and play all selections and get into the pro tour is a very long way to go.....

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
I did get to see her play. I think that Berry pretty much describes her game. She is very focused and takes each match very seriously.

I found her to be very pleasant and as smart as she is beautiful.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Bob Romano said:
I did get to see her play. I think that Berry pretty much describes her game. She is very focused and takes each match very seriously.

I found her to be very pleasant and as smart as she is beautiful.

I know alot of focused female pool players who take their matches very seriously and are not on the WPBA tour due to just plain being not good enough. Does Katrine has what it takes IYHO to beat the top females in the game and be a danger to Karen, Allison, ect...?

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
sjm said:
Always a great story when any European or Asian decides to take her shot at qualifying for the WPBA. Very tough, however, to gauge Jensen's game or prospects off of her performances in the Nordic championships.

Has anyone ever seen her play? Mjantti, Berry, HOB Weert, anything on Katrine Jensen?

Don't have any recollection of seeing her playing. If she's chosen for EPC, I'll see her there and will give you a good report on her talent and skills. Better not be too eager in watching her play, Niels might not like it :p I have piercing eyes and I can devour people with them, ya know ;)

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
sjm said:

sjm,

I hope to see her play at Valley Forge.

Barbara

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Hey Barbara ~ AZBilliards is sponsoring her in one of the events. If she is not playing at 7:00 on Saturday night, I will ask her to join us at the get together. I hope you can make it too.

Eydie

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Bob Romano said:
Hey Barbara ~ AZBilliards is sponsoring her in one of the events. If she is not playing at 7:00 on Saturday night, I will ask her to join us at the get together. I hope you can make it too.

Eydie

Okay, and who's bringing the bolt cutters to sever my chain to the Tournament Desk??? ;)

Barbara

amatuer

Registered
katrine

Nomoney said:
she can't win, she's straight.

A new spread of the day. If they cant make the top 20 in a year or two, its not even worth. A very funny comment about all the gay women at the top of the tour. I have seen it mentioned to often.