BCA 8-Ball Tables/Cue Ball

shinyballs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BCA 8-Ball Tables/Cue Ball??

Does anyone know what kind of tables and cue balls are being used at the BCA 8-Ball Nationals this year? I heard they used Diamond tables at the 9-Ball Nationals back in the fall.

-Shiny

Last edited:

breakup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shinyballs said:
Does anyone know what kind of tables and cue balls are being used at the BCA 8-Ball Nationals this year? I heard they used Diamond tables at the 9-Ball Nationals back in the fall.

-Shiny

The tables at the BCA National 9 Ball last November were Diamonds. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the tournament in Vegas in May will be played on Valley tables this year for the last time (some kind of existing contract obligation from when it was just BCA I think). I believe in 2006 all we will see at BCA Leagues tournaments will be Diamond tables. And that is a good thing, Diamond tables play great. Not sure about cue balls however.

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gary Benson still has one year on his contract to place Valley tables at the BCA nationals. Next year Mark Griffin will have Diamonds there. The cue ball is a aramith bar box ball. Weighs six ounces, the same as the ball it hits.

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
breakup said:
The tables at the BCA National 9 Ball last November were Diamonds. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe the tournament in Vegas in May will be played on Valley tables this year for the last time (some kind of existing contract obligation from when it was just BCA I think). I believe in 2006 all we will see at BCA Leagues tournaments will be Diamond tables. And that is a good thing, Diamond tables play great. Not sure about cue balls however.
Gary Benson still has one year on his contract to place Valley tables at the BCA nationals. Next year Mark Griffin will have Diamonds there. The cue ball is a aramith bar box ball. Weighs six ounces, the same as the ball it hits.