I got the Covid-19 blues...

tried to turn them 'round with reason
they said please wait til next season

for sure I'm gonna go stir crazy
hanging 'round and being lazy

guess I'll put away my cues
I got the Covid-19 blues

Oh yeah, I got the Covid 19 blues. :angry:

Are there amy cases in your town or even state? No cases in my neighborhood, im going to gym, poolhall, shopping. If it gets here, ill think of staying in. Till then, i dont overreact bc i watchtoo much news

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Well done Brian. Tap tap

Thanks Roger but it ain't that well done just having a little fun with a serious situation

I am however sitting out pool and minimizing other such activities that could result in an exposure for a little while. I don't think it's an overreaction I don't want to bring any of this to my grandkids or other family members when I visit

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good luck to every married person stuck in the house. You're going to need it.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Are there amy cases in your town or even state? No cases in my neighborhood, im going to gym, poolhall, shopping. If it gets here, ill think of staying in. Till then, i dont overreact bc i watchtoo much news

I live in Connecticut there's been a number of cases and as of today's press conference they estimate there will be over a thousand cases and could be as much as tens of thousands of cases in this state alone

Hopefully the closings and additional Behavior modifications by many will help to flatten the upward curve some

Last edited:

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the biggest scam in American and probably world history.

Do some comparisons to the Swine flu in 2008 and its not even comparable.

40,000-60,000 die from the normal flu in normal years. I live in Ohio ...we have 26 confirmed cases with state population of 11.69 million people...and were basically on lock down. As of tonight at 9pm --Bars and Restaurants are closed as well as schools and day cares. This is for the foreseeable future.

This originated in China...non debatable. Trump is politically strangling China....until they do business fairly. Go figure on the timing...

This is a Global hit to remove Donald Trump. Don't give in to The New World Order that's being partially orchestrated by the far left Loons in the United States.

Hopefully we all still stand for..Capitalism, Christianity, and and all the concepts the founding fathers based our Constitution on.

A little..actually a lot deep for a Billiard forum, but hopefully people are paying attention and realizing our Country is approaching a crossroad.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What????

40,000-60,000 die from the normal flu in normal years. I live in Ohio ...we have 26 confirmed cases with state population of 11.69 million people...and were basically on lock down. As of tonight at 9pm --Bars and Restaurants are closed as well as schools and day cares. This is for the foreseeable future.

This originated in China...non debatable. Trump is politically strangling China....until they do business fairly. Go figure on the timing...

This is a Global hit to remove Donald Trump. Don't give in to The New World Order that's being partially orchestrated by the far left Loons in the United States.

Hopefully we all still stand for..Capitalism, Christianity, and and all the concepts the founding fathers based our Constitution on.

A little..actually a lot deep for a Billiard forum, but hopefully people are paying attention and realizing our Country is approaching a crossroad.

Trump is a Christian?

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Whole lot of ignorance in that post.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

You got the deep part right.

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, most billiard establishments are choosing to close down in the greater Los Angeles area, as requested by governor Newsom in his press release, to limit exposure in businesses which cater to the 60 and older crowd.
I'm going to end up like Jack Torrance if this doesn't get figured out soon.

And KC, that was a definitely a good blues song for these times.
I'm going to be singing it all evening.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Agreed. Stay home to protect the people at risk. You may have it w no symptoms because you are in good health. I won’t go visit my grandmother, I can FaceTime her. I think she’d appreciate it. I hope you do the same.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
If anybody needs a little cheering, a Chinese lady of 103 had the virus...now cured.
.....and a lot of others, not just suspect, but actually had it, have been released.

And, KC, trade in one of your cues for a Gibson.....or a Martin

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's time for weekend pool but I won't get to go,
family says it ain't safe but I don't wanna know

heard it's a very sneaky virus
gets in our mouth, nose or iris

now it's all that's on the news

I got the Covid-19 blues

Oh yeah, I got the Covid 19 blues. :angry:

You scared me!

When I read the title before opening thread, I was afraid you was saying you tested positive........WHEW.....!

I was pleasantly surprised to find out your good to go.

Don't screeeeer me like that.

Jeff

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Brian didn’t know you were a country singer. You might have a new profession see you and this stuff is over

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those of us who have home tables, the ghost will be getting a lot of competition. Maybe we should try FaceTime/Skype pool.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's time for weekend pool but I won't get to go,
family says it ain't safe but I don't wanna know

heard it's a very sneaky virus
gets in our mouth, nose
or iris

now it's all that's on the news

I got the Covid-19 blues

Oh yeah, I got the Covid 19 blues.
:angry:

or iris!?
my eyes been burning for the last couple of days, since Friday afternoon actually,
I'd had figured it was because of the all the screen time, been trying to build a shot
clock, have most of the parts, just can't get it together without the missing ones.
Parts list are html, js and css.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
something about this iris and the china 19 virus,
local eye clinic sent text that they have curb side check up now,

and the best news...
found the part's to a cool count down shot clock.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On lockdown here in Cali.. this crap is serious, AND it's
messing with my game!

Be safe, brothers.