Earl Strickland vs Sky Woodward #MMP

philaut

Registered
🔥📣 Ok Guys and Gals are you ready for another exciting and 💥 explosive 💥 match?

🏆Earl “the pearl” Strickland vs Skyler Woodward🏆

The game will be the following:

9 ball, race to a 100 over three days, 9 on the spot, break behind the line, rack your own, with an Outsville rack.

🎫 VIP seating 🎫 will be available for purchase on www.moneymatchpromotions.com

We have an interactive seating chart where you can click which seat you want, click continue, and make a purchase. Your your ticket will be emailed to you. Availability is live!

🖥📡You can’t make it to the event? No worries, we’ve got that handled too. With the help of Rackem TV, you can go on our website the day of the event and click the PAY PER VIEW TAB to purchase your PPV pass📺🎥

📣📣As for all you pool fans, we’ve decided to have a little fun and do something different 😜 Money Match Fantasy Lines has teamed up with Handicappers and Programmers to build a real Las Vegas fantasy line generator for you all to see what some accurate lines are for each match. You’ll have some game spreads, O/U totals, 2 pick parlay odds, 3 game and 3 point teaser options, and proposition bets that our commentators will be tracking with you all. So have some fantasy fun 💵💴💶 with your friends and enjoy our match. This generator will be up on our site within a few weeks. 📣📣

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When the hell is it? Great announcement without a date and start time! lmao

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm confused.....is it 14.99 for the whole race? Or just the first night is 14.99

45 bucks for the whole race is ridiculous.

stevesien

Registered
To all pay per view promoters

I find it very difficult to watch live. I would however happily pay if I can watch an archive when I want.
I urge promoters to figure out how to have an archive that can be viewed say , for a week or 2 after the event , anytime.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find it very difficult to watch live. I would however happily pay if I can watch an archive when I want.
I urge promoters to figure out how to have an archive that can be viewed say , for a week or 2 after the event , anytime.

I fully agree and have been saying that ever since the days of TAR.
I have always enjoyed paying for an event and having it available for almost 24 hrs following the event, that had encouraged me to buy their stream outside of the concept of their being nothing much like it prior.
A Vimeo library at a reduced price even a few days or week or two after the event would also be nice as long as it wasn't costing them to keep it posted to the site so it's no loss to them would be nice.
Even spoke to Pat about doing a 24hr loop like TAR a few time back then they had the challenge and all around events and stuff.

kor b

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
🔥📣 Ok Guys and Gals are you ready for another exciting and 💥 explosive 💥 match?

🏆Earl “the pearl” Strickland vs Skyler Woodward🏆

The game will be the following:

9 ball, race to a 100 over three days, 9 on the spot, break behind the line, rack your own, with an Outsville rack.

🎫 VIP seating 🎫 will be available for purchase on www.moneymatchpromotions.com

We have an interactive seating chart where you can click which seat you want, click continue, and make a purchase. Your your ticket will be emailed to you. Availability is live!

🖥📡You can’t make it to the event? No worries, we’ve got that handled too. With the help of Rackem TV, you can go on our website the day of the event and click the PAY PER VIEW TAB to purchase your PPV pass📺🎥

📣📣As for all you pool fans, we’ve decided to have a little fun and do something different 😜 Money Match Fantasy Lines has teamed up with Handicappers and Programmers to build a real Las Vegas fantasy line generator for you all to see what some accurate lines are for each match. You’ll have some game spreads, O/U totals, 2 pick parlay odds, 3 game and 3 point teaser options, and proposition bets that our commentators will be tracking with you all. So have some fantasy fun 💵💴💶 with your friends and enjoy our match. This generator will be up on our site within a few weeks. 📣📣

Why are you leaving so many people hanging out here after paying and not able to access their content? Is it because you only care about getting our money and not if we watch the match?

chipperd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dissappointed

I have only been able to see very few games. I keep refreshing but its not working. Even tried another computer. I would just like to get my money back. You think they would see all the people in the chat complaining and at least respond in some way.

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I purchased my ticket on sept 10......where the heck is the stream.....how do I get my money back...how do I get on the stream
any help out there...…… george

Last edited:

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought about it, but so many negatives from the one in July I stayed away, looks like maybe that was smart. Guess I'll see how comments are running next couple of days.