Reload this Page Trump at the Daytona 500
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Trump at the Daytona 500
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Trump at the Daytona 500 - 02-16-2020, 06:56 AM

How much more red blooded American can you get by hanging out with a bunch of beer guzzling deplorables?

Trump will be there. He might even take the presidential limo around the track before the race.

FOX News reports:

President Trump is taking part in this year’s Daytona 500.

Not as a driver, but as grand marshal, which means he gets to give the “start your engines” command to the 43 entrants in the Great American Race.

It’ll mark the first time a president, sitting or former, has ever uttered the words at the event. The only other time a sitting president attended the race as grand marshal was when George W. Bush came in 2004, the year Dale Earnhardt Jr. won his first 500.

Earnhardt was grand marshal in 2018 and will be on the stand this Sunday to wave the green flag as honorary starter.

Trump was endorsed in 2016 by former NASCAR CEO Brian France Jr. and has hosted series champions Joey Logano and Martin Truex Jr. at the White House. Trump also gave NASCAR team owner Roger Penske the Presidential Medal of Freedom last year.

This is a confirmed report, folks:

SCOOP: Multiple Sources tell @FoxNews that @realDonaldTrump is planning to take a lap at the @DISupdates Daytona International Speedway in the “Beast” presidential limo ahead of the Daytona 500. It’s not 100%, but that is the plan at the moment.

— John Roberts (@johnrobertsFox) February 15, 2020

Even Trump tweeted about it:

Remember, will be at Daytona 500 tomorrow!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 15, 2020

I look forward to attending the Daytona 500 on Sunday with lots of my great friends from Florida, including the France family and @RepMichaelWaltz from #FL6. See you there, good luck to everyone! @NASCAR @SenRickScott @marcorubio @GovRonDeSantis https://t.co/e0SUl4GfBm

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2020

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#2)
Non Smoker
AzB Silver Member
Non Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2020, 09:22 AM

I can hear Pelosi and AOC now. "proof that the President is a race-ist".

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs

Every once in a while, I need to be serenaded by a 7 foot clown.

Old
  (#3)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2020, 10:56 AM

Oh I will imagine the internet will be rife with commentary.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#4)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

02-16-2020, 03:24 PM

NASCAR fans like noise, fast cars, beer, and are people from all walks of life. I would think Trump is in a Trump friendly crowd at Datona. Could not picture too many NASCAR fans with "Bernie 2020 Baseball Cap at Datona.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#5)
tableroll
Rolling Thunder
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2020, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Smoker View Post
I can hear Pelosi and AOC now. "proof that the President is a race-ist".
And they will think this is new ammo for another impeachment. 40 million taxpayer dollars has already been flushed down the S-hole but they do not care. It is mostly other people's money. They could care less. They could careless and are reckless with treasury money. Let's blow em outa the water in November. Take the House and Senate, re elect Trump and watch em cry and call for unfair elections and impeach everybody. Waaaah, Waaaah, Waaaah. Ramp up the pamper factories. The Commes will be peeing on themselves for months after the election. By the way, notice how the Dems don't lambast millionaires anymore? Only Billionaires. That's because they are all millionaires and they got that way by not working a day in their lives. And they want to tell others how to run their lives and how and what to believe in. Clean out that dirty swamp.

Last edited by tableroll; 02-16-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Old
  (#6)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

02-16-2020, 06:06 PM

Those who hate Trump know only hate, if he announced his secret research firm had found a vaccine to keep people from getting Cancer, it was a Free Gift to all the people of the world.

The haters of Trump would spin the News in to some bad about Trump.

“Pool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#7)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

02-16-2020, 11:19 PM

Pretty cool to see him and the first lady pacing the field...would have been awesome if he snuck into a cup car and took it for a spin.

On a side note, I was glad to see that the secret service didnt have to run beside the limo for a lap around daytona....

E. Pluribus Unum...that is what our country was founded on...and what we should be striving for today

Disclaimer: I am only an APA 5. I am scared to play for the cheese, even if I have the nuts. I only play on toy 7 foot tables and am terrified of real 9 foot tables. My proudest posessions are my APA patches. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Old
  (#8)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 09:23 AM

how cool is that?
Attached Images

Old
  (#9)
T-dog
AzB Silver Member
T-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond reputeT-dog has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
how cool is that?
It was pretty cool in 2004....now, not so much.

Troy - Jacoby/standard maple shaft.
A Natural Born leader with no leadership ability.

2019 Post of the year.
"Not me, but I do watch those black music videos. I love those beautiful black women shaking those big booties." Tom to da ----> H.

Old
  (#10)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-dog View Post
It was pretty cool in 2004....now, not so much.
bs... that would be cool every year... imo

Disappointed
Old
  (#11)
tc in l a
AzB Silver Member
tc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond reputetc in l a has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Disappointed - 02-17-2020, 10:30 AM

Politics aside, I would've liked to see "the beast" on the racing side of the double yellow line and see that thing open up a little.

They gave some specs about the limo but wouldn't release the top speed, for security reasons I guess.

I was also disappointed that they kept the windows closed as they drove around the track, more security?

Come on, open that thing up a little and roll those banks.

Tony C

Old
  (#12)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Indeed...... Sometimes you just have to take a second to enjoy life, and appreciate a moment.
That's the problem with most leftists...they're too busy trying to control everybody else's life to enjoy their own.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Last edited by j2pac; 02-17-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Old
  (#13)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 10:48 AM

Quote:
He’s referring to the fact it is a photo from 2004 when Bush did it.

ChicagoRJ to Slop Stroke: “ I know more about fraud investigation that you have in your pinky finger. But, you know that already.”

Old
  (#14)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2020, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
Bush did not fly over the race track in 2004.

He is landing AF 1 at the Daytona airport, which is right behind the track.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#15)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member

02-17-2020, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
correct... is this one better?
Attached Images

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: