Bar Box Table Move Quote

JC

Coos Cues
There's two sides to this industry, the commercial side, and the home table, residential side. But, there are very few table mechanics that are proficient in both, I happen to work on both sides of the fence, and in 38 years, have never been hurt. As far as profitable goes, no one in the residential industry makes money as easy as it is to move a 7ft Valley 34 miles, flipping it into a cart, loading it in a truck, transporting it to the next location, then flipping it out of the cart and leveling it....it's so easy it's almost like stealing the customers money, but I don't have to figure out how to do that, like almost everyone else.does who don't work on the commercial side of this business for a living.

This pretty much sums it up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Got ‘er done.

OP here....
So....I talked (tricked) two of my retired buddies into helping me move the 7’ Valley Table in one piece.

Used two 16’ straps and one carpeted flat furniture dolly.
Easy to tilt up, very stable, easy to wheel around.

It was heavy lifting it onto the trailer and then up the three steps into my den.
I used about six moving blankets to slide it up and over and it only got one small grind mark on the corner chrome where the blanket moved.

I’m too old to be lifting that much weight!

Total Cost....Two Friendships, $25 Trailer Rental, $20 Strap Purchase, $20 gas.
Had to buy my friends and their families dinner....$200.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
OP here....
So....I talked (tricked) two of my retired buddies into helping me move the 7’ Valley Table in one piece.

Used two 16’ straps and one carpeted flat furniture dolly.
Easy to tilt up, very stable, easy to wheel around.

It was heavy lifting it onto the trailer and then up the three steps into my den.
I used about six moving blankets to slide it up and over and it only got one small grind mark on the corner chrome where the blanket moved.

I’m too old to be lifting that much weight!

Total Cost....Two Friendships, $25 Trailer Rental, $20 Strap Purchase.
Had to buy my friends and their families dinner....$200.

I'm suprised you didn't go that route in the first place😎

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I need to rent one of these......

The Mini Mover pool table mover adjusts to fit snugly onto the side of a coin op or bar style pool table. Center the pool table mini mover with the center pocket and then tip the pool table over onto the Mini-Mover and easily roll the pool table wherever you desire. Larger center wheels let you turn around tight corners and the height offset lets you roll the pool table mover onto pickup lift gates easily. Over rough terrain optional nylon straps can be used with the pool table Mini Mover for extra safety. Will not work with home style 3 piece slate tables.

Both the dolly and the pool table can fit onto a extended pickup liftgate.
Designed for transporting from Location to Location. Makes transporting easier and safer!
Will fit and move virtually all billiard and air hockey games, even those with trestle legs.
Adjusts easily for different widths and lengths. Specially angled to balance load over wheels.
Two of these dollies will fit side by side in a pickup truck. Strong Clamping action holds securely in place.
Lugs for use with Nylon Straps are provided for extra security if desired.
Special composition wheels are kind to floors.
Dolly is rated at 1000 Lb. test, Approximate Dimensions: 35"L x 21" (varies), 12"H. Built tough in the USA.
Available for Dynamo, Valley or Shelti.
Price $349.95 with free shipping within the 48 continental states.

Theres the price for moving that Valley right there, $349.95. Move a Valley, get a free table dolly to move more
Valley's.