Somebody Tell Me About MURRAY TUCKER Cues

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm interested in Murray Tucker cues and there doesn't seem to be much information available, except what I've read on AZB.

From everything I've read, his cues get excellent reviews and he seems to have a "following".

I know he isn't currently making cues and never made cues full-time, so I'm not sure how many cues are actually out there.

I have one and it is one of the first five cues he made. a 4-point full-splice made in 2000. It is in perfect condition and I hope to play with it when I get the chance. I just took the old tip off of it and will be replacing it with an Ultra-skin black soft tip when I get my new batch in.

I like that the butt of it is slim and the balance feels good, too.

I would like to hear something from people who have Murray Tucker cues or who have played with them.

Aloha

The cue I have is pictured below.

Attachments

• tucker 1.jpg
    tucker 1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 401
  • tucker 2.jpg
    tucker 2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 376
  • tucker 3.jpg
    tucker 3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
As I understood it MURRY was a hobby builder, did not crank em out like Dale Perry, and many who had his cues would not part with them because of playability.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I understood it MURRY was a hobby builder, did not crank em out like Dale Perry, and many who had his cues would not part with them because of playability.

I've read several posts online (not all on AZB) where people have said he only made a few cues a year. I wonder how many, in total, he has made.

If I think of it tomorrow, I'll e-mail him and ask.