$1,000 Madison 3-Cushion Billiards Club - November 3-C Event

G Earl

G Earl
Silver Member
$1,000 First Place - Guaranteed!
(Thanks to the Medford Oregon Billiard Players Association Contribution)

Top 10 will be paid with a full field of 32!

The 3rd Professor-Q-Ball sponsored 32-Player Open 3 -Cushion Billiard Tournament is scheduled for November 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th

Schuler Cues by Noel Mendoza has again be donated a beautiful cue to be raffled for the prize fund!

ATTENTION:
It would be wise to make your room reservations NOW!

This is a UW-Madison Wisconsin Badger Football Weekend. The longer you wait to make lodging arrangements the more difficult it will become. Lodging Details & Discount Code in the flyer at the link below.

Everything you need to know is stated in the Flyer when you click or enter this link:

CLICK HERE for Tournament Details >>>

http://www.gebroker.com/misc/files/999-32NovWeb.pdf

Call, TEXT or Email me to reserve to reserve your spot - NOW!

It is now too late to send your check by regular mail. Call me to make Entry Fee Pmt Arrangements or If possible send your entry fee via PayPal.

My PayPal code is ge@gebroker.com

If you have additional questions call or TEXT me at 920.420.1304

Thank you.
Gary Eake
ge@gebroker.com Do Not Reply to this message via AZ.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
$1,000 First Place - Guaranteed!
(Thanks to the Medford Oregon Billiard Players Association Contribution)

Top 10 will be paid with a full field of 32!

The 3rd Professor-Q-Ball sponsored 32-Player Open 3 -Cushion Billiard Tournament is scheduled for November 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th

Schuler Cues by Noel Mendoza has again be donated a beautiful cue to be raffled for the prize fund!

ATTENTION:
It would be wise to make your room reservations NOW!

This is a UW-Madison Wisconsin Badger Football Weekend. The longer you wait to make lodging arrangements the more difficult it will become. Lodging Details & Discount Code in the flyer at the link below.

Everything you need to know is stated in the Flyer when you click or enter this link:

CLICK HERE for Tournament Details >>>

http://www.gebroker.com/misc/files/999-32NovWeb.pdf

Call, TEXT or Email me to reserve to reserve your spot - NOW!

It is now too late to send your check by regular mail. Call me to make Entry Fee Pmt Arrangements or If possible send your entry fee via PayPal.

My PayPal code is ge@gebroker.com

If you have additional questions call or TEXT me at 920.420.1304

Thank you.
Gary Eake
ge@gebroker.com Do Not Reply to this message via AZ.

I wish you luck with this event, Gary.

(this is Dave Gross)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was up on Madison in late August and wis hoping to visit the club.

No car and no friends with interest, sadly.

Like Dave said: good luck and have fun!

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait a minute - I just googled a guy named Dave Gross and found a clip on Youtube of him shooting a ~ 2 average at a USBA tournament

Wow! I'll probably **never** get to that skill level in my lifetime!

That's awesome to think we've got that level of talent posting here on the boards ...

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please email me at ge@gebroker.com so I can get you on my mail list.

Hi Gary, just sent you my email. Glad we reconected.

Hi Walter!

Homeboy don't be too impressed, that was my best game of the tournament where I averaged about .740 in total even with that lucky game, but it's fun it was captured.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait a minute - I just googled a guy named Dave Gross and found a clip on Youtube of him shooting a ~ 2 average at a USBA tournament

Wow! I'll probably **never** get to that skill level in my lifetime!

That's awesome to think we've got that level of talent posting here on the boards ...

Yeah, I got a little dose once. Had to get him back on a table with pockets to even push back a little! :shrug: