Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Has Trump shifted from Eastern Euro girl Whores to the Pacific-Asian boy Variety?
Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Has Trump shifted from Eastern Euro girl Whores to the Pacific-Asian boy Variety?
Old
  (#1)
Pangit
AzB Silver Member
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Has Trump shifted from Eastern Euro girl Whores to the Pacific-Asian boy Variety? - 11-05-2019, 07:36 AM

Washington Nationals catcher Kurt Suzuki says he was "just trying to have some fun" wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat at the team's World Series championship ceremony at the White House with President Donald Trump on Monday.

"It was amazing. That was the president. Just trying to have some fun," Suzuki told USA TODAY Sports in a text message after the team's visit on Monday.

"Everybody makes everything political. It was about our team winning the World Series," Suzuki said in another text.

Trump called Suzuki to the podium during the ceremony and the 36-year-old put on the red hat, which appeared to be autographed. Trump then hugged Suzuki from behind as Suzuki told the crowd: "I love you all. I love you all. Thank you."

Most Nationals players were present at the White House.

"This is an incredible honor Id like to think none of us will ever forget," first baseman Ryan Zimmerman said as he presented Trump with a Nationals jersey. "Wed also like to thank you for keeping everyone here safe in our country and continuing to make America the greatest country to live in the world."

Old
  (#2)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 07:38 AM

Jealous, huh?

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#3)
CuesDirectly
AzB Silver Member

CuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond reputeCuesDirectly has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 07:58 AM

Pangit, you remind me of an old joke, you may like it as it really pertains to you and those like you.

Here is the joke;

Why does a woman close her eyes while making love?

She can't stand to see a man enjoy himself.

Let the new champs have fun and stop being so hateful of others with a smile.

SMILE EVERYONE, it's Tuesday, as in Taco Tuesday, turn one upside down and enjoy.

----------------------------------------------

David Brainard, custom Cuemaker
My website is CuesDirectly.com
Email, CuesDirectly@gmail.com
Facebook under both names
503 930-7776 5am -5pm West Coast time

Last edited by CuesDirectly; 11-05-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Old
  (#4)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 08:01 AM

You're safe, but yes, DT could take all your boys from you if he wanted to.

Old
  (#5)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 08:45 AM

Panjit just can't stop hating. Hate going round.

Old
  (#6)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post

Washington Nationals catcher Kurt Suzuki says he was "just trying to have some fun" wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat at the team's World Series championship ceremony at the White House with President Donald Trump on Monday.

"It was amazing. That was the president. Just trying to have some fun," Suzuki told USA TODAY Sports in a text message after the team's visit on Monday.

"Everybody makes everything political. It was about our team winning the World Series," Suzuki said in another text.

Trump called Suzuki to the podium during the ceremony and the 36-year-old put on the red hat, which appeared to be autographed. Trump then hugged Suzuki from behind as Suzuki told the crowd: "I love you all. I love you all. Thank you."

Most Nationals players were present at the White House.

"This is an incredible honor Id like to think none of us will ever forget," first baseman Ryan Zimmerman said as he presented Trump with a Nationals jersey. "Wed also like to thank you for keeping everyone here safe in our country and continuing to make America the greatest country to live in the world."
ENOUGH, Pangit! You're no better than those guys who post pictures of Biden and make them appear to be what they're not!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#7)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

11-05-2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
ENOUGH, Pangit! You're no better than those guys who post pictures of Biden and make them appear to be what they're not!
Sick lost individual. The hate is strong and the truth distant and the bigotry is clear (see below).

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#8)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Well, in defense of the whole Biden thing.........

This post was a screen-cap of an ill-timed moment.... easy to tell.

Biden's got video!! Of him doing some very creepy stuff to girls during ceremonies.

Making them appear what they're not...? We must not be seeing the same things.......

Last edited by DelawareDogs; 11-05-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Old
  (#9)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 09:13 AM

Is Biden a weirdo, I dunno. Those videos and seeing him in action, I think his actions a bit odd, if I had kids that would make me uncomfortable personally, maybe completely innocent, still weird to me.

Although in fairness, this pic of Trump is weird as hell too, gotta see the video for better context, but the photo is bizarre a bit, sorta funny, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post
Well, in defense of the whole Biden thing.........

This post was a screen-cap of an ill-timed moment.... easy to tell.

Biden's got video!! Of him doing some very creepy stuff to girls during ceremonies.

Making them appear what they're not...? We must not be seeing the same things.......

Last edited by Snooker Theory; 11-05-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Old
  (#10)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelawareDogs View Post

We must not! Sorry!

Old
  (#11)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-05-2019, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
Is Biden a weirdo, I dunno. Those videos and seeing him in action, I think his actions a bit odd, if I had kids that would make me uncomfortable personally, maybe completely innocent, still weird to me.

Although in fairness, this pic of Trump is weird as hell too, gotta see the video for better context, but the photo is bizarre a bit, sorta funny, lol
Yeah, I guess kissing the old woman was weird. Does that make him a pedophile?

Old
  (#12)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

11-05-2019, 09:20 AM

Maybe Trump just figured he'd follow your lead.

Old
  (#13)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:

If that isn't odd to you, well I guess we differ a bit. Pics obviously doesn't mean he is a pedo, but to me personally they are quite odd, and there is no shortage of other examples

Old
  (#14)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Biden is a creep, but don't worry, it's not like he's gonna be in office anytime soon. so, no biggie... as long as he is not hired to babysit, I think we'll be fine.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#15)
DelawareDogs
AzB <Platinum> Member
DelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond reputeDelawareDogs has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Nope, I'm not making any such accusations anyway.

I'm just saying it's creepy and weird, to me and BUNCH of other people. If you don't see it in those pictures and videos, as evidence that he's being awfully cringe with those young girls, then well...... damn.

That's Mr. Biden doing what he wants, in your opinion. Knowingly in front of dozens of news crews and cameras. I'm not even going to entertain the idea of how you think his personal meet & greets went.

Edit: NONE of the photos Snooker just uploaded are photo-shopped. Let this sink in a second........

Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: