Be aware Cirzoke (cheater)

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I used to think of AZ Billiards as like a pool hall. There were just all types.In a pool room I always tried to avoid contact with the angry/negative guys that have something bad to say about everything, I try to avoid them here too.

However lately it seems like the place has become more like one of the "Housewives of..." TV shows on Bravo. Just a bunch of folks nursing old hurt wounds and slights (real and imagined) and forming little groups and lashing out against their "enemies". The only difference is the Housewives have the excuse of producers feeding them drinks and egging them on.

Kevin

and the housewives are hot looking milfs.

david_0820

david_0820
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks all,especially Kevin. I had contact PayPal but don`t work. Because the payment just over 45 days. I also contact AI. He said just see him once only. Anyway, thanks everybody so much.

david_0820

david_0820
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I hope this helps. I'm the For Sale section moderator on BDN (Bilyar.net) in the Philippines and Cirzoke's name on BDN is "voicewriter". His name is Tim Filart.

I think he is an upstanding guy as far as I can tell although I have no direct knowledge of Tim. Something must have happened to prevent him from communicating. It has been raining and some floods in Manila lately.

I just sent voicewriter a PM on BDN. He plays in local BDN Tournaments also. On AZ he has listed as a friend Blackpearlmaker (Al Bautista) so maybe you can contact Al via PM. Maybe Al might know something. Al is a really good custom cuemaker in Manila and he is is a guy you can trust.

Another suggestion is to navigate to BDN and post a message for him there in my for sale section. You may have to register but it would be easy.

Just trying to help!

--Jeff

Thank you so much. I`ll try it.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Thanks all,especially Kevin. I had contact PayPal but don`t work. Because the payment just over 45 days. I also contact AI. He said just see him once only. Anyway, thanks everybody so much.

I never said contact PayPal. I said contact your Credit Card company you funded your PayPal payment through. If you did use a credit card (you always should) you may still be within their time constraints even though you are outside PayPal's.

Kevin

petemoss

You play good!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hey David_0820, did you ever find out what happened to Tim? I could be wrong, but
I suspect something happened to him. Doesn't strike me as a crook.

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Also BDN has been down for over a week and I can't find out anything more about him from this side for now.

--Jeff

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Pay pal shipping rules

So what happens if someone sells a cue through PayPal, get payment, and ship it. Then the buyer disputes it saying they didn't get it when they did.

Does this come back on the seller even though the buyer committed fraud or does the credit card company eat it?

I ask because I want to sell a cue and this has concerned me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

If everything is on the honest side the seller ships the cue insured and the buyer has to sign to get the cue. or get signature confirmation..................................
If you don't do this then your not covering your butt very good. And it will not meet pay pal ;s shipping rules. In order to be covered by pay pal you have to meet there shipping rules
MMike

Last edited:

ascreech

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
my purchase

I purchased a cue from Tim in Oct 2012. There was some back and forth communication prior to payment (usually a few days waiting to hear from Tim each time), but the cue was received in a timely manner after paypal payment was sent (delays in US Customs not withstanding). Even though my Filipino pool hall friends said I paid too much, I'm still happy with my purchase (it's my daily player).

I hope things work out for your purchase.

- Andrew

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So what happens if someone sells a cue through PayPal, get payment, and ship it. Then the buyer disputes it saying they didn't get it when they did.

Does this come back on the seller even though the buyer committed fraud or does the credit card company eat it?

I ask because I want to sell a cue and this has concerned me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

As long as you can show proof that the shipment was sent, you're good to go.

david_0820

david_0820
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I purchased a cue from Tim in Oct 2012. There was some back and forth communication prior to payment (usually a few days waiting to hear from Tim each time), but the cue was received in a timely manner after paypal payment was sent (delays in US Customs not withstanding). Even though my Filipino pool hall friends said I paid too much, I'm still happy with my purchase (it's my daily player).

I hope things work out for your purchase.

- Andrew

He was disappear 2 months ago.

Djay Customs

Designer for JB Cases
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I have spoken with tacio and Tony Bautista, and they have told me he have fooled them also.....he also don't answer my emails and pm on fb...

Fat Jonny

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In ANY dispute, paypal's only concern is their bottom line. I hate the frigin' bastages! Unethical as hell.
My LAST and FINAL problem I had with a purchase using there so-called "buyer-protection" read BULLS*7T!, I sent the worthless item back and had sent them proof. Here's what they did. They said that because I had notified my CC of the problem they weren't obligated any longer. Muthaf...sorry-year ago and it still ticks me off.
But get this. My CC EATS THE BILL! They said paypal refused to return the money but that they would
cover it.
I have new found respect for THAT CC, I can tell you. I tried to tell them it wasn't their fault and they shouldn't have to pay for my getting burned and that I would pay them. Nope. Wouldn't do it. Case closed.
ALWAYS USE A CC WITH ANY EBAY OR PAYPAL PURCHASE!!!
On the first bad deal I had with one of THEIR sellers it was an item for over $6000. THANK GOD I used a CC through paypal! Even a month later ( probably figured I'd thrown out all relevant correspondence and proof of theft on their seller's part ) my CC company said they had resubmitted an invoice ( something like that ) trying to reclaim money from my CC. I faxed everything to the CC folks and that was the end of that.
Did I mention to ALWAYS USE A CREDIT CARD with those *****s?
:)