Mr. Olinger

alexndayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I appreciate the apology, no hard feelings here though, my name gets mispronounced everywhere I go..thanks everyone for the compliments and support.

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Name?

All I can say is you better be glad Grady isn't around to beat up on you! Lol. And I bet Mr. Olinger actually don't care what you call him, ..........so long as you call him! You do a great job!

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I appreciate the apology, no hard feelings here though, my name gets mispronounced everywhere I go..thanks everyone for the compliments and support.

Well, at least they put your name in the right order.:)

YES - it's an inside joke.

Dale(inside Airway, that is)

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
I could care less, but I would love to hear about the time the man locked you in the pool room while he went after more $$. He didnt want you to get away but he should have left the door open!!

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm glad that you responded and you're good with my blunder, thank you. The "silver lining" here is now there are many more people that realize how well you do play, hopefully, that's a good thing.:)

Bill Incardona

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy, you are the best commentator in the business, and as we can see in this thread, you are a classy guy, too.

Alex Olinger certainly made a name for himself at the Derby and I'll remember his name going forward for sure.

Finally, Billy, it was great seeing you an I hope our paths will cross again one of these days.

Thank you Stuart (did I get the name right?) It means a lot coming from you, you yourself are a class act as well. Have a great day.

Bill Incardona

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really appreciate everyone who have responded in this thread, the support that you all have given me is truly appreciated and I feel comfortable going forward just being me. Thank you all.:cool:

Bill Incardona

Saturated Fats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Billy,

What I think is funny about this is that every time I saw him at the derby, he was wearing one of those custom shirts like the USA Mosconi Cup team had. You know... the ones with their names across their backs in BIG letters.

Keep up the good work. We love you guys.

Vivian Marran

Registered
Pound for pound you one the best announcers in sport. Televised/streamed pool might be only well known to a few of us junkies, but that doesn't make this fact any less true.

I've watched horrible matches that are made phenomenal just cause you called them.

Pool is not dead.

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy Incardona ........Class act.
I sure miss you and Grady in the booth together

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
My last name has been butchered by more TD's and streamers than I can count. Even when I return to an event months later the TD still does the same thing. My bet is Alex only cared about two things. Winning the event and cashing his check or depositing the cash!!!!!!

Lyn

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Billy,

Harry Caray butchered about half of the players names that came out of his mouth. He ranks right up there with Butkus, Ditka, and Jordan as the most beloved sports personalities in Chicago (and beyond). Us pool fans hold you in the same regard Cubs fans do Harry. Well, you need to drink more, get some huge glasses, slur and mispronounce way more, but we still love ya the same.

As for Alex....if I could play like that guy I wouldn't care how my name was spoken, just spell it right on the check!!! :cool: My friend Bobby played him at the Music City, and had nothing but good things to say about him and his game. So, I think he'll let ya slide this time, but do it again and you might have to play him! :p;)