The Scottish Open 2019

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Streamlink

Snooker Home Nations Series Glasgow :

hesgoal.com/news/57023/Snooker_Home_Nations_Series_Glasgow.html

Live coverage is on Eurosport and Quest TV UK channel 12 .

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oddschecker

https://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/scottish-open :

Some highlighted matches :

13:00
Alan McManus

Zhao Xintong

24/13

1/2

13:00
Ding Junhui

Michael White

3/10

11/4

14:00
Ronnie OSullivan

Dominic Dale

2/17

6/1

16:30
Stuart Bingham

Matthew Stevens

5/11

19/10

19:00
James Cahill

Sunny Akani

6/7

21/20

19:00
Judd Trump

Amine Amiri

1/41

100/1

20:00
Stephen Maguire

Jimmy White

2/9

4/1

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Streamlink

I've got it on UK TV Quest channel 12 .

Got a streamlink but yet again Dutch commentary lol ! :D:thumbup:

hesgoal.com/news/57023/Snooker_Home_Nations_Series_Glasgow.html

Bob , drsnooker , pt109 if you can find another streamlink please post ! :thumbup:

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ronnie O'Sullivan 1 V 3 Dominic Dale

Have you been watching this performance from O'Sullivan folks ?

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ronnie O'Sullivan 4 V 3 Dominic Dale

Back later on this match when the you tube video happens !

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When he missed the black in the side and the cueball went off the table, figuredd Ronnie wasn't coming back.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What did you see in this match ?

I seen O'Sullivan trying to throw the match but he woke up to the fact that if he tried that tactic here in Scotland he'd get lynched so from 3-1 down he started trying again .:wink::thumbup:

I think he didnt give a damn playing Ding in the last trnmnt. He risked losing and did.
I think he needs some quality time with his sports psychologist.

The short hair and unshaven appearance, his firing at anything nonchalance. This episode has been slowly developing.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What did you see in this match ?

I seen O'Sullivan trying to throw the match but he woke up to the fact that if he tried that tactic here in Scotland he'd get lynched so from 3-1 down he started trying again .:wink::thumbup:
It was quite an entertaining and surprising match. It was almost like he wanted to give Dale a head start.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bar Billiards.....

When he missed the black in the side and the cueball went off the table, figuredd Ronnie wasn't coming back.

Looked like O'Sullivan was in a bar thrashing the balls and running out of money to pay for the table time .:rolleyes::D

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

I think he didnt give a damn playing Ding in the last trnmnt. He risked losing and did.
I think he needs some quality time with his sports psychologist.

The short hair and unshaven appearance, his firing at anything nonchalance. This episode has been slowly developing.

This version of O'Sullivan is the bad attitude where he couldn't care less and just wants out of the arena for one reason or another .

A visit to Steve Peters is long overdue ! :wink::D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Peters_(psychiatrist)

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Jam - That's Entertainment .

It was quite an entertaining and surprising match. It was almost like he wanted to give Dale a head start.

Hi Bob !

I couldn't get any closer to the TV screen if I tried and they say that's bad for your eyesight and I think the count in Frame one was seven missed attempted pots from O'Sullivan .

First missed pot , he's getting used to the table , second missed pot , he's getting used to the conditions , third missed pot , O'Sullivan WTF are you playing at ? Fourth missed pot , have you been on the Scotch O'Sullivan ? Fifth missed pot has somebody slipped O'Sullivan a deep fried Mars Bar ? Sixth missed pot , looks like O'Sullivan has overdosed on our Scottish cuisine of tatties and neeps and haggis . Seventh missed pot attempt , Ronnie , I'm fast running out of excuses for you here and if you dare throw this match you wont be getting heckled , you will be lynched.....

Bob that was just the first Frame but that's entertainment !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-H0uIH5HHQ

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scottish Open

Scottish Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan says he will keep taking risks after trick shot nearly costs him win

Trick shot ?

How is thrashing the black as hard as you can into the middle bag a trick shot ?

When I was down the pub with the boys playing a shot like that was a sign that you were fast running out of cash to pay for the table time and it was time to settle up and head for home .