My newest acquisition

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Picked up this Viking Retail Display Case yesterday. Its been around the block a time or two,has a few scratches but I think it displays cues nicely,even my wife liked it. Enjoy....
ththh.jpg

ykjgfhj.jpg

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kinda neat. I have often wondered why someone didn't pick up this design and make some of these, with the ability to change logo.

Nice pick up.

Ken

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
really is very nice
especially if you have viking cues to display
but i would enjoy it either way
neato keno

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see the commercial displays for sale occasionally. Very cool.

There is a similar display currently available new. About $320 I think.

I saw a really nice large wood commercial display for sale. It was McDermott, but you could replace the McDermott panels easily. Really big. Price was just way too much.

Would love to have one eventually...just kind of cool to have.

Nice find. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a nice way to display some cues in your home room, easy access to whichever cue you feel like hitting with for the day.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Meucci made a really nice Wood rotating case like that in the early 90s. I had one in my pool room. I got a call my front door had the glass broken and the alarm was going off. I went to the pool room and my big locking stand up case on the wall had the pad lock knocked off and all the Asian cheap cue in it were gone. The rotating case on top of the counter with all the expensive cues was still sitting there unopened. I was really happy to have come out that good on the burglary. I am guessing the 45 seconds delay before the alarm went off was up when they had cleaned the first case out and they just ran with those dozen cheap cues.