Anyone here named Joe that is missing a pool cue?

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just seen this on ebay, and I assume that the seller may have found a cue that does not belong to them, and is trying to find the owner, but I do not know.

"Pool Cue For Joe Dont Buy This Until You Talk To Me And Your Name Is Joe Please"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pool-Cue-F...368652?hash=item2aead3b20c:g:cM4AAOSwyEJe5FtS

NO, I think that someone has a buyer for this cue, is only comfortable selling on e bay for some reason, but does not want to pay e bay fees. So it is listed for only $1.00 to a specific person, Probably shipping the cue once he gets the rest of the money via some other means. E bay would not like this arrangement. Makes no sense to me as he is only protected for $1 via e bay. Anybody can hit the buy it now- that's e bay policy- you can't limit a sale to one buyer that i know of in the policy. This does not look like a cue for parts only- something very strange going on here.

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Just seen this on ebay, and I assume that the seller may have found a cue that does not belong to them, and is trying to find the owner, but I do not know.

I think I remember someone recently asking about this cue 2020-06-14 17.14.49.jpg