Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob Munden
Fastest gun in the ... well anywhere.
Not necessarily funny but amazing.
I thought with his twitchy arm muscles he would shatter the balls if he played pool.

https://youtu.be/XsU5AMxvlKg
I'd hate to have to call close hits against him.:eek:

He was the champion of the slip gun...without a doubt. Slip gun...modified Colt single action,,,no trigger,

So, he has to fan the hammer twice?

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Munden
Fastest gun in the ... well anywhere.
Not necessarily funny but amazing.
I thought with his twitchy arm muscles he would shatter the balls if he played pool.

https://youtu.be/XsU5AMxvlKg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh, at 3:50 it sure looks like the balloons simply disappear, as opposed to being popped. And then the video immediately after is not the same shot?

Could it be fake?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
real

Huh, at 3:50 it sure looks like the balloons simply disappear, as opposed to being popped. And then the video immediately after is not the same shot?

Could it be fake?

Bob's performances are real. However he is like the artistic pool player that has shot certain set shots for decades. Take Bob out of his controlled environment and he isn't nearly as impressive.

One thing he does is fire a shot wth each finger and his thumb when fanning his gun. I forget the time to fire five shots like that but it is faster than a lot of machine guns.

He seems super awesome with the old style wheel gun and similar equipment but then he goes to a cowboy action shooting competition and places top five or so, not a slam dunk winner like he would seem to be.

Bob is Awesome. Not quite as awesome as he seems to be but he has carved out a niche for himself that probably nobody else can fill.

Hu

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Bob's performances are real. However he is like the artistic pool player that has shot certain set shots for decades. Take Bob out of his controlled environment and he isn't nearly as impressive.

One thing he does is fire a shot wth each finger and his thumb when fanning his gun. I forget the time to fire five shots like that but it is faster than a lot of machine guns.

He seems super awesome with the old style wheel gun and similar equipment but then he goes to a cowboy action shooting competition and places top five or so, not a slam dunk winner like he would seem to be.

Bob is Awesome. Not quite as awesome as he seems to be but he has carved out a niche for himself that probably nobody else can fill.

Hu

Well I guess the Waco Kid is really the best then.

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hu

He's a pretty good shot too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ_fPY7axmU

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hu

Yep, he's a great shot and I've watched quite a few of his videos.

I'm tellin' ya though, watch that video again and at 3:50 those balloons just vanish into thin air. Given the slow mo you can see the smoke is barely moving yet the balloons just go away. Something ain't right.