Looking for info on tournaments in Florida

cgyacht

Registered
Hi All,

New here on the forums and to serious pool in general. Just starting my first league next week and was looking for information on Tournaments in Florida. I would like to attend as a spectator and possibly as a player.

So if you know about the Florida scene any info would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!

Cheers,

Charles

Guff

Registered
Follow the Facebook group “Florida tournament chasers”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

New here on the forums and to serious pool in general. Just starting my first league next week and was looking for information on Tournaments in Florida. I would like to attend as a spectator and possibly as a player.

So if you know about the Florida scene any info would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!!

Cheers,

Charles

Any particular area in our large state?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You missed the Siminole tour which was a great one to see some pro players in the FL area. I think some of those matches are available online, maybe on YouTube.
By "missed" I don't mean someone forgot to tell you about it, just that it is no longer around.

cgyacht

Registered
You missed the Siminole tour which was a great one to see some pro players in the FL area. I think some of those matches are available online, maybe on YouTube.
By "missed" I don't mean someone forgot to tell you about it, just that it is no longer around.

Shame it is not around anymore. Always my luck getting into something on the down turn. I would love to see some quality billiards (high Amateur level to Professional) live. I will try to get out to Vegas at some point this year as I hear there are some big tournaments there this year.

I see a lot of the pool stuff is central and north Florida with not a lot here in the south of Florida.

I have been watching TAR matches online to see the pro's but would love to see it live.

Looks like I will have to travel. :):)