US Open stream...............

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be brave. go against the tide and state that I'd rather see races to nine til the final 16. Some of these matches are tuckering me out at this and previous points in the event.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to Corey Deuel for taking that beating and sitting in his chair like a PROFESSIONAL instead of being all slumped over like many americans.
Jason

Yeah his demeanor was really great.

It was interesting to watch the first round, with so many lopsided matches in the draw. And I think the winner breaks format just reinforces it. Watching how the weaker players handled getting whitewashed by someone they already knew they had basically no chance against, but they don't want to be humiliated, and maybe in the back of their minds they were thinking maybe this was their day. Now it's 6-0, they finally have an open table and this is their big chance, and they get behind the 8 playing position on the 7.

We've all been there, and it's tough as hell.

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
WTF did I just do

Is the Bergman match on the stream yet?

Anyone have a link?

What in the world is going on? I just tried going on Facebook and following a link to view US Open 9Ball Day 3 and was directed to some fishy website called ZebraPlay and I signed up for Trial Membership for like $2.95 which I'm sure will renew automatically once 5 day trial ends?? And it is NOT somewhere to watch US Open 9Ball.........what gives??

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What in the world is going on? I just tried going on Facebook and following a link to view US Open 9Ball Day 3 and was directed to some fishy website called ZebraPlay and I signed up for Trial Membership for like $2.95 which I'm sure will renew automatically once 5 day trial ends?? And it is NOT somewhere to watch US Open 9Ball.........what gives??
You definitely did something wrong... the stream is free here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/usopen9ball/videos/?ref=page_internal

Direct link to the Bergman match: https://www.facebook.com/usopen9ball/videos/2453528981377077/

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find it odd so many players are so slow to come around on Siming. Mitch Ellerman is a great player, but she is in a totally different class. Her FargoRate is about the same as Skyler's, Alcaide's, or Appleton's. I doubt anyone would consider Mitch in the same league as those players.

That's right
First time playing in this event, she's already done well being in last 64. In the money at least $1500
Racks Won 28 lost 18 (61%)
In earlier match, she beat Hoang Duong Quoc (779) and in her next match on losers side she players either Dennis Grabe or Wang Can who have about same Fargo as Quoc.

uscs.JPG

:grin:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In ME's defense he is now a part-timer. He works as electrician. AFAIK all Siming does is play pool. Taken in that light Mitch's play is really good.

thought i heard him say in an interview last year that he was full time player again? maybe i'm wrong. anyhow, he is an amazingly talented player, one of my favourite US players. is he still in? cuescore doesnt work for me

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Styer is up 7-4. His play has been interesting the last couple racks - he has accepted a few harder shots in order to ensure making the current object ball. Other players would have been more aggressive to get better position on the next ball but he seems happy to take more difficult shots.

Bergman badly missed a close-in 3 ball trying to slow roll for position on the 4 in the previous rack.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Styer about to go up 9-4 after a 9 on the break and another runout.

He doesn't make it seem as effortless as SVB or Shaw but his game looks really strong.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Styer about to go up 9-4 after a 9 on the break and another runout.

He doesn't make it seem as effortless as SVB or Shaw but his game looks really strong.

Tyler is putting on a clinic right now. He was down 4-2 and has now won rattled off 7 straight.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once you get used to how they do these streams its pretty straight forward. These guys don't seem to be starting a new stream every match. I slept through the first two matches, LMAO. Has this been the same feed all day? I thought the same feed could only go for like 5 hours?

I figured out the stream system, but it doesn't make sense... When I click on a video to watch that I "Think" is live, it takes me to the video. On the upper left corner of the video window, there is this big red button that flashes LIVE, right next to the viewer count. But I can't click on it, the cursor doesn't do anything near that button.

BUT, if I then go to the same looking button that says Live and is in red at the bottom of the viewer window, it takes me to the current live video.

anyway, I'm glad I figured it out. It was extremely frustrating seeing the same video over and over and not switching to live.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuescore really seems to have not been able to keep up with its traffic. It's been up and down a lot, and is unreachable right now.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuescore is down

Styer knocks out Bergman 11-5
Quite a big upset actually Styer (735) Bergman (793) for almost 60 Fargo points difference

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Styler looking much better than Bergman there. That will probably give Styler the MC pick there.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just about to ask if Cuescore was down, ha ha.

Is Siming still in? I'm just tuning in for the day. Since she cost me cash anyway, I'm hoping she goes on to win the whole thing now:)