The passing of Daniel Prather, Jr.

prather

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is with heavy hearts that we share that Daniel Prather Jr. passed from this life on Nov. 6th 2019 from a battle with cancer. He was a highly regarded musician, inlay artist, and music instructor. Daniel was a pioneer of the cue graphic arts industry who innovated many techniques and created numerous one-of-a-kind designs. He had a vibrant personality, would talk to anyone who would listen, and had a passion for the little things in life. Daniel was loved by many family members, friends, and students and will be greatly missed by all.

Prather Cue will be closed on Monday Nov. 11th as Jeff will be celebrating the life of his brother. Thank you for your understanding.

Attachments

• daniel.jpg
    daniel.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 428

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff, my condolences to you and your family. Daniel was always fun to talk to. Very informative giving me advice and instruction. Truly sorry for your loss.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is with heavy hearts that we share that Daniel Prather Jr. passed from this life on Nov. 6th 2019 from a battle with cancer. He was a highly regarded musician, inlay artist, and music instructor. Daniel was a pioneer of the cue graphic arts industry who innovated many techniques and created numerous one-of-a-kind designs. He had a vibrant personality, would talk to anyone who would listen, and had a passion for the little things in life. Daniel was loved by many family members, friends, and students and will be greatly missed by all.

Prather Cue will be closed on Monday Nov. 11th as Jeff will be celebrating the life of his brother. Thank you for your understanding.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Your family has been a stalwart in the billiard community. May God bless you, and your family, during this difficult time.
My very best regards.
Joe P.

NICECUE317

Registered
Jeff,
So sorry to hear that news. Mr. Prather did so very much in support of cue builders.
May he rest in peace.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
jeff my condolences to you and your loved ones
larry

Busbee Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad to hear this, Daniel was a good guy, really enjoyed talking with him. Prayers for the family.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am really sorry to hear this news. Our prayers are with your family.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sorry to hear this.

The Prather name will always be in the Cue Makers' Hall of Fame, well deserved.

Last edited: