I'm Back

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome back Brady, was wondering why I hadn't seen you at the DCT tournies.
Same ol' stuff around here.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Ok, you've been back for like 3 hours and still hadn't posted a picture of your lunch? Shake that rust off partner!

Welcome back!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Welcome back BVal, not much has changed in your absence.

Just don't expect any postings from Patrick Johnson ;).

Great to have you back, my friend!!! I have a son sitting in prison here in Texas, also paying back his debt to society. His release date is April 26th and we are so anxious for that day to get here.

Best wishes to you starting all over again!!!

Maniac

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brady...It takes a BIG man to admit his mistakes, especially on a public forum. No doubt you have learned a lot, and are on a brave new path! Put this behind you, and don't feel like you have to apologize to anyone! Best of luck to you, and I hope I get a chance to see you, next summer when I will be back in Arizona! :grin:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Hi E. I don't need the benefit of the doubt from anyone although I appreciate it. For the last 3 years I had been paying for a mistake that was made in my much younger years. I was in prison from the beginning of 2010 until the end of 2012. I have now fulfilled my duties to the state and am again a free man. It feels good and nothing anybody says or does can change that. I hope you have a great day.

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know u but seems like ur a good guy! I always say past don't reflect who u are just shows where u have been! Everyone makes mistakes can only learn from them and since ur on this fourm guessing u like pool get the cue back in ur hand and those balls in the pockets! Have a good one man stay away from the bad stuff welcome back :thumbup:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi E. I don't need the benefit of the doubt from anyone although I appreciate it. For the last 3 years I had been paying for a mistake that was made in my much younger years. I was in prison from the beginning of 2010 until the end of 2012. I have now fulfilled my duties to the state and am again a free man. It feels good and nothing anybody says or does can change that. I hope you have a great day.

Glad to hear it! I still hope we can meet up someday and hit some balls.

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you still have your dogs? How many do you have now?

My Sammy Boy passed away last April, and we have a new boy, named Mickey. Here's his puppy pic the first day he came into our lives. He's a year old and weighs 90 pounds today. :cool:

Lovely dog Jam:). PM me your mail and I will send you some pics of my beautiful "compadre" - which leads me to - I need to get out for a walk with her now....:eek:

And welcome back, you haven´t missed anything that you needed - you was probably away for a reason and that equals it out.
TOI is a very good read up though - it sure do has a loooot of potential imo:).

Regards

Chrippa

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Now heres an honest man, God bless you brother, glad you are back on track with your life and AZ, I hope the rest of your life is all downhill Brother, you done climbed that mountain for the last time!

Nothing is worth 3 years of our lives! unless we are protecting our loved ones!

Last edited:

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. I'm looking to get back out on the pool scene in the next couple of weeks so some of you will start seeing me around again.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
Long time buddy, I would check every now & then to see if you were posting, it's good to have you back.
I was gone for a while myself, had kidney cancer, had an operation, recovery the whole bit, just starting to play again, one day I will be as crappy as I once was LOL.

I still have the AT-1 you sold me with the WD tip.

Do you need a cue? I got some extras in the closet you can have, cases also, let me know if you need anything.:woot:

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do you have a cue to shoot with? If not, PM me... I have a few spares I think you'll like. You're more than welcome to borrow any of them for as long as you want.

<holding back the tears>

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have a cue to shoot with? If not, PM me... I have a few spares I think you'll like. You're more than welcome to borrow any of them for as long as you want.

<holding back the tears>

Please don't cry. LOL :) I sent you a pm.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Long time buddy, I would check every now & then to see if you were posting, it's good to have you back.
I was gone for a while myself, had kidney cancer, had an operation, recovery the whole bit, just starting to play again, one day I will be as crappy as I once was LOL.

Do you need a cue? I got some extras in the closet you can have, cases also, let me know if you need anything.:woot:

Glad to hear you are doing well now. It's good to be back. :) I do need a cue but Big Cat is right here in town so I appreciate the offer. I am just starting to play again too. I enjoy it now more than ever before. Take care and we will talk again soon.

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

<holding back the tears>

Welcome back!

I think this is a real nice thing to see:smile::thumbup:

I trust and hope you will enjoy the game once more, probably higher then ever before I guess - it is a fun game imo:smile:

Good luck

Chrippa

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

<holding back the tears>

BIG shout out to BigCat!

Met with him last night and he let me borrow a sweet ass cue.

Thanks again man!