"9 Ball", The Movie DVD

Subsonic2u

No wonder I can't shoot
Silver Member
For those of us (me too) that sent in your $2 for the pre release DVD of the movie "9 Ball" starring Jennifer Barretta, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH, or u will die. :eek: I saw Karen Corr and Julie Kelly at a tournament today at Drexeline Billiards in Drexel Hill, PA (Karen and Julie are in the movie), and they told me the movie is not even done filming. There was even a benefit the day before with the donations ($10 entry fee) going to help finish filming the movie! At this time, the finish date is unknown.

Hope it is soon, can't wait to c it. :)

Charlie

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
$10 times maybe 300 people...what the hell is that going to fund in making a film? Maybe keep the producer in cigars and a Caddy car lease. Are you sure this isn't KT's little brother just starting out? Johnnyt

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
charlie...i admire your faith.

it was insouciantly posited that the "donations" were going towards the fiming. how true it turned out to be. if this is like any other film endeavor, 1: the budget will run over and they will seek more donations, 2: they might never get enough money to complete the film., 3: they would still have the cost of making the dvd's(probably somebody using nero 6).

i smell a class action suit.

Last edited:

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
I have the pool players mentality here, Good thing it was only 2$ or else I could develope a problem....