SCORCH izzzzz cummmmiiinnnngggg

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
....or so Dieckman thinks and you should be beware....

There will be a new presence on this forum soon, or so deek-a-mon predicts.....and you all should be beware....even rat f@#$%^&*ckers....

This is not me in another persona but another real human being that has been to hell and back and therefore someone you should listen too....ingnore at your own peril......HI SCORCH>>>>>LUV U:cool:

:yikes::groucho::welcome::bash::kma::barf::banghead::kiss:

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Fear All - But Fear None bring it on SCORCH!!

funny_face_what_did_you_say.jpg

funny-pictures-kitten-wont-drink-kestone-light-beer.jpg

scorch

good evening majik W

just about to turn off machine when i noticed you were on with me ...i know you never forget and never mistake kindness for weakness...have a wonderful night - i have a match near lighthouse point - wish me luck - always love you - good night

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scorch, Let me welcome you to Az Fourm and The Carom Billiard Section. I'll give you a boot oh! crap I mean boost with a rep. I hope you will voice your opinion and knowledge which everyway.

Last edited:

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who be the scorch?

Come on Rat F@@ker You're The Mole aren't you? What's the scoop?

Oh, and welcome aboard scorch. A friend of DD is a friend of mine.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3Kushn,

Yes I might be a Rat F@@ker Bob-the-rat-is-teethie.jpg

But Dieckman might send red-neck-rat-hunting.jpg
After the Rat F@@Ker

Dieckman "Road 2 Hell" Chapter 10000000000

Champion of the Green Baize

Champion_of_the_Green_Baize.jpg

After being thrown out of a game of Bridge, Toad sees a magazine ad for a proper game - billiards. While trying to show Rat and Mole the intricacies of the game, Toad ends up learning more than he teaches. The weasels challenge Toad to a game of snooker, which Toad knows even less about.

Now where Scorch?????????? Who will get Blacken????????

Last edited:

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
3Kushn,

Yes I might be a Rat F@@ker View attachment 122716

But Dieckman might send View attachment 122602
After the Rat F@@Ker

Dieckman "Road 2 Hell" Chapter 10000000000

Champion of the Green Baize

View attachment 122600

After being thrown out of a game of Bridge, Toad sees a magazine ad for a proper game - billiards. While trying to show Rat and Mole the intricacies of the game, Toad ends up learning more than he teaches. The weasels challenge Toad to a game of snooker, which Toad knows even less about.

Now where Scorch?????????? Who will get Blacken????????

Deek-a-mon<---- damn....there are more ratzzzz out there than I ever imagined......and I can't find any cheese to put in the trap.....thank god that guy got that big gun and is on the job....