NOT for sale cue's

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JMW...best cue Ive ever played with.

100_1349.jpg

Better than that awesome cue in your avatar?

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better than that awesome cue in your avatar?

haha, I was waiting for that.

The Tascarella hits perfect but Its still not "broken in" enough. The White is like my favorite tennis shoes, never lets you down. The Tascarella will become by main cue very soon, its just not quite "ready" yet. :)

a couple pics...I'm seeing a trend with Hoppe Tasc's in this thread.

102_2041.jpg

102_2042.jpg

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's a few Keepers!

If I show more than one at a time I start getting offers I can't refuse! The first case was my buddy Dick Hunzicker's personal case. I keep my player in it.
8 point Cochran and friends

Cases001.jpg

Nick :)

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The Tascarella hits perfect but Its still not "broken in" enough. The White is like my favorite tennis shoes, never lets you down. The Tascarella will become by main cue very soon, its just not quite "ready" yet. :)

102_2041.jpg

102_2042.jpg

Thats a dandy....:smile:

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member

The Tascarella hits perfect but Its still not "broken in" enough. The White is like my favorite tennis shoes, never lets you down. The Tascarella will become by main cue very soon, its just not quite "ready" yet.

You mean they get even better?!?!?

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The Tascarella hits perfect but Its still not "broken in" enough. The White is like my favorite tennis shoes, never lets you down. The Tascarella will become by main cue very soon, its just not quite "ready" yet.

You mean they get even better?!?!?

My biggest issue with brand new cues are the shafts. I don't like a shaft that is so smooth and slick that feels like a piece of plastic. I perfer to "feel" a little something when I am stroking. I like a shaft once it gets a little dirty and grainy.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member

102_2041.jpg

102_2042.jpg

Everytime I pick my new favorite looking cue, something like this comes along. Those veneers are awesome. Maybe I should have called this thread 'Not for sale Tascarella's'.

My biggest issue with brand new cues are the shafts. I don't like a shaft that is so smooth and slick that feels like a piece of plastic. I perfer to "feel" a little something when I am stroking. I like a shaft once it gets a little dirty and grainy.

Best Post I have ever seen.....!!!! I am the exact same way. I prefer the shafts to be chalked up beyond belief if I am gonna play with the cue. I dont play enough to get chalk over my new ones to ever feel comfy using them as a player.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Best Post I have ever seen.....!!!! I am the exact same way. I prefer the shafts to be chalked up beyond belief if I am gonna play with the cue. I dont play enough to get chalk over my new ones to ever feel comfy using them as a player.

x3...............I totally agree

tofurkey

Shoefarm Cues
Silver Member
All the rest are gone (save the old Helmstetter, which the ol' man plays with, and it's a little 'wonky')...and I am so friggin' broke, I can't afford to pay attention...but this one I still have. Might well be the only cue I can own for a while...and I can live with that. :yeah:

josey1-2.jpg

Lisa

I'm sure you'll have your Tucker back before long :) Hope everything is going well with you! Keeping your baby safe for you!

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Very nice cue

JMW...best cue Ive ever played with.

100_1349.jpg

I remember when I tried to pick it this beauty up from you a few times - but it was a no go. You just wouldn't let it go - it MUST be a player!!!!

Of course, I now have a one that I also will not let go of - might be living under a bridge, but it would still be in my case.

Of course, I had a great interview this week, and another next week - So wish me luck!!!!

Michael

Here are pics of MY little Sugartree:

Sugartree - ebony & ivory cue.jpg

show001.jpg

show003.jpg

show011.jpg

show008.jpg

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better question would be: Why didn't you sell it to me?!?!? :)

Mark <---dummy-er

You REALLY don't want to know what I bought and sold it for..... :(

Scott

Attachments

• tascarella full 3s.JPG
    tascarella full 3s.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 751
  • tascarella forearm 1s.JPG
    tascarella forearm 1s.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 754
  • tascarella sleeve 1s.JPG
    tascarella sleeve 1s.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 764

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Not the fanciest and definetly not the most rare but these Gilbert jump break's play great. This one was made in 98 and has had the same Moori soft tip on it for year's.

Attachments

• gilbert 008.jpg
    gilbert 008.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 644
  • gilbert 007.jpg
    gilbert 007.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 659
  • gilbert 006.jpg
    gilbert 006.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 752
  • gilbert 005.jpg
    gilbert 005.jpg