Manning cues

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently had a pleasant late night call with Heath Manning from Manning cues. I can honestly say this guy is a class act and truly cares about the billiards industry! He and I went over the options of Diamond tables to insure my table purchase was everything I expected even after my order was placed into Diamond! Although I purchased my table from my local pool room's Rep, Manning cues was there to help guide me through the experience with my best interest in mind! We had a great talk although he had to point out some of my brass comments I leave on AZ lol. I have nothing but respect and kind words for him and his business, look forward to dealing with him in the future!

pocketsplitter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a great experience with him buying a mezz shaft and since then I've only bought from him

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
consider better (i.e. creative) options for Canadians, currency conversion always kills us,
as does delivery and ascociated fees,
not that our business will do much for your bottom line but I order alot
of gear and none of the bigger online retailers at the moment do much for us

I used to order exclusively from the now defunct Platinum Billiards just for
the free shipping

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Hands down, the best service I've ever come across. There's not even a close second

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good to hear nice things about Manning. We can relax when dealing with him. No grief or anxiety...and most importantly service after the sale. I would not hesitate to buy from him based on the positive reviews.

Levrac68

Registered
Very happy to know this info about Manning. I've been looking to get a 9' Diamond Pro Am and his website has a great price. These positive reviews have put me at ease.

rmbales

Registered
Heath Manning - Manning Cues

I recently purchased a Diamond Paragon 9" table from Manning Cues. I usually have reservations about making purchases like this from an internet based seller, but the level of customer service provided by Heath Manning and his product knowledge were key factors in my decision to buy from him.

Heath did an excellent job of answering all of my questions about Diamond table differences. If he did not know the answer, he said so and then worked to get me an answer. He followed up regularly with the factory as my order was processed and provided me with regular updates. He did a nice job of coordinating the table installation, including my requests for specific installers. The delivered product exceeded my expectations.

Heath answers his phone, reads his email and responds in a timely manner. It has been some time since I have experienced this level of customer service. I highly recommend Manning Cues if you are considering buying a Diamond table or other billiard supplies. His prices are competitive and you could not ask for better customer service.

june-bug

Registered
First time posting on this site. I just had a diamond pro am installed this past weekend that I purchased from Manning Cues after reading all of the positive reviews mentioned above. I have to say you guys were spot on. From the very first phone call, the order, updates along the way, delivery and set up. The entire process was flawless. I highly recommend Heath and Manning Cues. Very helpful, professional and delivers on time..actually a couple weeks early on my table.

newby9

Registered
Got my 9' pro am from Heath 2 weeks ago. I chose Manning cues based on AZ reviews and made the right decision.

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't buy a table or cues from Manning cues, but just received a case of Blue Diamond chalk in the mail today and a couple gloves. There were a couple other gloves that I purchased that were apparently out of stock. He emailed and called me to inform me within a matter of hours asking what I'd like to do and presented a few options. He was very easy to work and even though he oversold on a couple of the products, he refunded the money right away and I received my box with the goods literally the next day. I also received emails with shipping information asap as well. I know some of these things may seem standard in other industries, but this is some of the better customer service I've encountered when purchasing something pool related period.

AndRun

Registered
First of all, I'd like to say that I more than agree with all the positive reviews about Manning Cues.
Prior to dealing business with Manning Cues, I read reviews and conclude that it is at least a decent business. After my first experience with Manning Cues, my opinion is that it is a better than average pool supply store. And after my second one, I'm sold. Manning Cues is a business to trust for my pool supplies.

In my opinion ...
A decent business is one that sells you items and do not cheat.
A good business is one that is like a decent business but also communicates well, and trustworthy according to majority of its customers.
A great business is like Manning Cues where customer care that feels personal is added to the mix of a good business practice.

Not just my opinion. But reading general reviews about Manning Cues will tell volumes.