For Sale: Paul Dayton Custom Cue

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Absolutely gorgeous Paul Dayton Custom Cue. This is a Bumperless Hoppe with 4 high razor sharp points with 4 veneers. This cue features a very highly figured Birdseye Maple Forearm and the points are Gaboon Ebony. This cue has a black Spanish bull wrap & a stainless steel radial pin with two shafts. Total weight is 19.05oz & 19.15oz depending on which shaft you utilize. This cue is absolutely mint with no dings with minimal play and rolls straight together and apart. Also included is a set of joint protectors and a rubber bumper if you prefer the bumper look instead.

FYI.. For anyone that doesn't already know Paul recently passed away and this is one of the last cues he made.

Price is $OLD shipped to your door. Please message me with your inquiries, Thank You.

e2146698109b811c45dc5caa2372df71.jpg

b467acc8b7bfc4f3ec94ee249bb466d3.jpg

d47f25ac7a948c981752755fb4fbba60.jpg

3502fc0845d0b3000e81ff9915042cef.jpg

8127d40cbfd677e73fe4648c762f25e8.jpg
e4dc0a2beb1956cd0892b1cfefa031b0.jpg

Last edited:

breakandrun

3 Stars and a Sun
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Just to clarify, my friend Michael aka KotBigomot here doesn'g have paypal and he asked me to pay you as paypal merchandise for you to send the cue to him. I understand your point I'm from CA and he's in Boston and you don't want to ship to verified address, but between me and michael with close to 300 itraders, we don't play games with you. Anyways, goodluck on the sale.

Thanks Chopdoc... I had a buyer, they played games and it didn’t work out obviously.. It’s back available... Lemme know if you have someone for this... Thank You.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Just to clarify, my friend Michael aka KotBigomot here doesn'g have paypal and he asked me to pay you as paypal merchandise for you to send the cue to him. I understand your point I'm from CA and he's in Boston and you don't want to ship to verified address, but between me and michael with close to 300 itraders, we don't play games with you. Anyways, goodluck on the sale.

I respect that but regardless I don’t feel comfortable moving forward. All is well, I refunded your money and we can all move on.. Thank You.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Thanks Chopdoc... I had a buyer, they played games and it didn’t work out obviously.. It’s back available... Lemme know if you have someone for this... Thank You.
Playing games? Your cue is not worth to play games.
A man that refuses to accept PP payment as goods and services is obviously up to no good. Or cue is not as described in the post, which is more likely.
You were fine with the deal and knew upfront about how you were getting paid. I disclosed EVERYTHING upfront. I even offered to pay for extra packaging material.
And you were fine with it up until you actually got paid.
And now you are accusing me and my friend of trying to play games??? Between two of us, we lost more itader rating than you will ever get.
BUYER BE AWARE!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Yep, I returned the payment because it came from someone in California and I have to ship to someone in Massachusetts... How about, SELLER BEWARE!!

Btw, that’s against PayPal rules. I’m not doubting that either one of you have done deals here, so have I. However, I ship directly to whom pays and I also expect to receive accordingly as well.

You’re clearly trying to throw your weight around and hijack my post and tarnish my reputation. I am not selling to you because I don’t feel comfortable doing business that way, I’ve returned your money and I’m moving on... please do the same and stop attacking me... Thank You.

d9f336f4d14af05d948dbfa0f5b580fe.j3pg

Last edited:

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.8%
652   1   0
Hi

You got nothing to be worried about with these two guys.... these are 100% solid people :wink: