My son's been ordered to self quarantine.....

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey folks,

They got the results. It's negative for coronavirus!

They did however have the flu. He is still very sick but, we feel much better about recovering. They did say that if he had contracted coronavirus, he would be in real danger giving his health problems.

Thank you to all that gave support to me while I was going through this. Especially the first couple of days. It was brutally stressful to be told my son was in great danger. All said and done, I'm just glad he's gonna be good to go.

Please be smart and do all you can do to stay away from anything and everyone the best you can........your life and someone you loves life may depend on it.

Me? Im not willing to take unnecessary risk. By doing so, it would put people I love at risk. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to one of my family or friends and it was because I wasn't willing to put my ANYTHING on hold. Nothing is as important as life itself.

As for the people that are lucky enough to have not been in contact or have anyone close be in contact:

Count your blessings....

Again, thanks AZB!!!!

Jeff

puts everything into perspective. Whoohooo, they only got the flu! :thumbup:

very glad to hear it, Jeff.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
puts everything into perspective. Whoohooo, they only got the flu! :thumbup:

very glad to hear it, Jeff.

I'm glad they are doing better.

Don't want to be flippant, but you know the world has been turned upside down when people are jumping for you when they found out they only have the "flu".

I hope and pray that this virus gets under control as quickly as possible, both for the sake of humanity and the economies of the world.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey glad to hear the kids are corona-free, jeff :)
thanks for the updates and yall keep stayin safe ok!

Guy Manges

Registered
Excellent God is with you , on hands and knees an face to ground ,,, Beg God for all forgiveness and we will repent, God is with you and yours..