Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
I think this says everything about the player who commissioned this cue:

8ball.jpg

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
that is absolutely SICK!!!!! (in a good way, of course :) ). Very cool! Don't tell me there's 4 of 'em?!?! Again, cool, very innovative.

cuejunky

Pool Player
Silver Member
What kind of wrap is that? Kind of looks like alternating burlap and black irish linen. I like it.

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
Only one "8 in the ball". This was the grain in the wood, and I was worried the grain would change after it was cut down and I would loose the 8 ball. Cue was built for just that 8 ball --- kid was crazy for playing 8 ball. The wrap is something I do once in awhile --- it just a jazzed up new look on a linen wrap.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Love it when you see neat stuff like that going on in figure of the wood. Great looking double strand wrap, too. Sweet job on that cue, Jack.

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know that cue!!!

That cue is sick. I have hit some balls with it and it plays as good as it looks.

Your right Jack, it says everything about him. Too bad hes a little banged up right now. I think ol Gigolo will be fine. I was suppose to meet up with him at Derby but his plane got held up with the storms.

Jack <--- Still lovin that cue you made for Steve.

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
breaknrun said:
That cue is sick. I have hit some balls with it and it plays as good as it looks.

Your right Jack, it says everything about him. Too bad hes a little banged up right now. I think ol Gigolo will be fine. I was suppose to meet up with him at Derby but his plane got held up with the storms.

Jack <--- Still lovin that cue you made for Steve.

Tell Billy to take care --- last talked to him a couple months ago.

thanks. Which Steve and which cue (I made cues for several Steves and several cues for one Steve in Phoenix)?

brock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello Bro. Jack!!! you have any that look like a hand holding 15 lighting bolts????????????????????????????????????// you going to SBE????? Bro. ZZ Brock IBEW Aurther corp.