Dieckman Announcezzzzzzz

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
Dear Fellow Carombolistas:

Due to circumstances beyond my control, it looks like I am the next President of the USBA :yikes: So if you wondering if the world has gone crazy, wonder no more, this is proof positive of that fact. :sorry:

I decided to run a few months ago, just so my friend Bob Jewett, who has done a great job, don't get me wrong, would not be running with-out an opponent. Thus I tossed my hat in the ring. And then :angry: Bob decided not to run. As no one else is running I now seem to be stuck with the job. :duck:

Although the official change over will not take place until 1 MAR 2010, I have decided to start some balls rolling already. Already three of my fellow pool cue builders have offered to make a 3 cushion cue and donate it to the USBA to help raise funds for the organization; I hope others will join in this effort also. I too will be building a VERY SPECIAL CUE for this same purpose. Details to follow at a later date. If you are seriously interested please feel free to contact me in this matter.

A Histroical Research Committee has been formed on an ad-hoc basis and four people are already working on this project. They will be producing a history of the various carom organizations and the game in the post WW II era. Anybody interested in working on this committee contact me. Also if you have anything printed/photos/etc that you would like to share please contact me. Anything sent would be digitized and then returned to you in good form. No monetary profit would accrue to anybody working on this committee as a result of material contributed.

Other committees are being formed. Until I actually assume office I think it would be presumptive to discuss what they would be doing. However, if you are sincerely interested in WORKING OFF THE TABLE FOR THE GAME [and that will be my mantra for the next four years] then please contact me immediately so we can put you to work. :groucho:

I am looking forward to working with both Jim and Paul as well as any others who are willing TO WORK OFF THE TABLE FOR THE GAME. Its going to be an exciting next four years. :banghead: :dance: :help:

Dieckman, Cue builder
734-428-1161 [no mornings :mad:]

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does this mean there might be a Mr. 100 Club :ignore::banghead::thud::clapping::kma::boring: SINCE i'm Donald Duck of 3 Cushion and you President - I can sleepzzzz easier!!!!:happydance::bash:

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear Fellow Carombolistas:
...I decided to run...so my friend Bob Jewett,...would not be running with-out an opponent... then :angry: Bob decided not to run. ...[no mornings :mad:]

Sucker!!!!!!!

I kid. Thanks for stepping into the role, a more dynamic Patron we could not find.

No promises, but yahimobethere.

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Carompolian Bonaparte,

Wonderful idea getting the talented cue makers from around the country to participate in the USBA. Let's not forget about our European cue maker friends. Since I sell Longoni, Layani, and Stradivarius cues, I will e-mail them about your idea.

Also getting other carom related vendors in the mix ie table manufacturers, carom ball mfgs, glove mfg, video production people, etc. may be our next step.

We're all in this together.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION !

zensteve