Who won? Grinder vs black widow

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who won between April Larsen and Janette Lee?? I saw they were doing a race to 9 9ball !

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who won between April Larsen and Janette Lee?? I saw they were doing a race to 9 9ball !

They played on Friday in Stage 2, and April won 8-7. But both players made it through to Stage 3.

Their match was not particularly well played by either of them (lots of misses and fouls), except for Jeanette's two B&R's and one runout after April's first of two breaking fouls.
April won one game by missing a 1/9 carom and having the 1-ball go 3 rails to combo in the 9. She won the hill/hill game after slopping a safety on a missed 6-ball. Jeanette hit the 6 on a kick but left a shot and April ran out for the win.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Jeanette and April were scheduled to play a challenge match the day before WPBA event started.

But was cancelled because Jeanette was having some issues with her back and in pain i believe.

She had to forfeit her 1st match of the event because of the issue.

If you look on the bracket for her 1st match it shows a forfeit.

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think Jeanette and April were scheduled to play a challenge match the day before WPBA event started.

But was cancelled because Jeanette was having some issues with her back and in pain i believe.

She had to forfeit her 1st match of the event because of the issue.

If you look on the bracket for her 1st match it shows a forfeit.

Thanks for the info. That also explains why Jeanette had someone else racking for her in the Stage 2 match with April.