JUST A BRIDGE is not just a bridge but THE BEST BRIDGE

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks so much. This thing is really well thought out. This looks great. I will be ordering later today. I appreciate your posting.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the rotation controlled by rotating the bridge stick? Do you find in use it is stable? Or does it ever rotate on its own?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is the rotation controlled by rotating the bridge stick? Do you find in use it is stable? Or does it ever rotate on its own?

Yeah, how do you control the scissoring action so it locks in whatever configuration you need?

the opening of the bridge is controlled by rotating the stick
i do that whlie one side is on the table
the bridge will resist collapsing but with enough downward force it will move
if you hold the stick so it cant rotate the bridge will resist extra downward force
bottom linre... ive never had the bridge collapse on me when shooting.....:)
yes the bridge is stable

ZeroSkylineX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this last week, excellent product. The only downside I'd say about this thing is that the ferrule holder is too thick, it doesn't fit in my case so I end up bringing it in a separate bag attached to my case.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I bought this last week, excellent product. The only downside I'd say about this thing is that the ferrule holder is too thick, it doesn't fit in my case so I end up bringing it in a separate bag attached to my case.

i have a sterling wave 4x8 case and the bridge fits in the lower /larger pocket

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Phil,

I was using, and still carry in my case, a Kamui Leather Bridge. Six months ago I switched to using
a Just-A-Bridge and wish I had done it long ago. I have yet to find any shot where this bridge did not
furnish a superior position for stroking the cue ball. Simply by twisting the butt on the bridge cue you
can easily adjust the height of the bridge which helps to shoot over a object ball interfering with your
normal bridge. And the lining keeps your cue shafts from getting marked up. It's the very best bridge
I've ever used & I dislike using cue bridges which is why I learned to shoot both right and left-handed.

Matt B.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Best Bridge Ever. I bought one of the originals when it came out years ago. They were made from all aluminum, and the cost was $60. Folks thought I was nuts to buy a $60 bridge, but it was that good.

They changed to plastic to reduce the price, which was smart. Still works just as good. Not like it's going to break unless you step on it.

I now have my decades old aluminum one as well as a plastic one to bring to league. I don't want to take a chance of forgetting the alum one so that stays at my home table ;)