Cyclop Balls - New Color Released

Heath Manning

Manning Cues
Silver Member
Hi Members,

Here is an update on Cyclop Balls.

Cyclop has released a new 8 ball set with colors matching the Aramith TV Pro Cup ball set featuring the pink 4 & 12 balls.
Cyclop balls are constructed of 85% pure high grade phenolic resin to insure a long and stable life.
They are manufactured with extremely tight tolerances weighing169.5 grams +/- 0.5 grams.

If these balls interest you please visit the link below for more details.
https://manningcues.com/store/Cyclop-Athena-Tournament-Pool-Ball-Set.html

Athena%20Open.jpg

ATHENA%20TOURN%20SET.jpg

CMarshall

D player at best
Silver Member
About time! I've had these balls for about a year and a half. I met the owner of Cyclop in Las Vegas and my daughters were telling him how they really wanted a set of Cyclop TV balls with a pink 4 ball. He pulled out a box and handed them to my 9 year old. I asked him "how much?!?!" He said that she could have them as long as I didn't say anything about them until they were available for sale. He's a very gracious man...

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
About time! I've had these balls for about a year and a half. I met the owner of Cyclop in Las Vegas and my daughters were telling him how they really wanted a set of Cyclop TV balls with a pink 4 ball. He pulled out a box and handed them to my 9 year old. I asked him "how much?!?!" He said that she could have them as long as I didn't say anything about them until they were available for sale. He's a very gracious man...

now there is a story to make me want to buy a set if the owner can be so gracious
kudos to the owner......:thumbup:
p.s. i have done business with heath and highly recommend him
excellent customer service...:smile:
i have a set of centennials and aramith tournament so i am not sure i need another set of pool balls
but if i do get them i will buy from heath...:thumbup:

Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
if you are not on tv why would you get a set that changes the traditional colors

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Why do some people with front wheel drive cars put spoilers on their trunks? TV colored balls and Simonis 860 cloth both had a purpose when they came out 20 years ago, to promote and showcase the game of 9-ball.

If adding a new color set get more people interested in playing pool, or pump money in, then I'm fine with that.

if you are not on tv why would you get a set that changes the traditional colors

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fun

For most of us it is a Hobby/ pass time so it is fun to change things around. I have 10-12 different sets where only one set is really needed.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Reminds me when Pepsi tried to sell their cola ''clear'', only too find out....major miscue. It's amazing when one sees others trying to make an orange not orange and yellow not yellow and green not green. I hope they learned something from this.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$