Can this cue be had for $1000 or less?

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
http://www.vikingcue.com/white-wolf/

What does the price of these cues look like when it comes back to earth?

What or who is Two Feather, anyway?

I have about $1000 to spend on one, is it possible?

Attachments

• TF_White_Wolf__03994.1443129763.840.1280.jpg
    TF_White_Wolf__03994.1443129763.840.1280.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,172

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue pictured retails around $4000, which in my opinion is a tough sale. Maybe double your $1000 and give em a call!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just wait, it will be a $1,000 cue on the secondary market. ;)
Okay, maybe $1,500

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The cue pictured retails around $4000, which in my opinion is a tough sale. Maybe double your $1000 and give em a call!

The wholesale or dealer price could be as low as $1,800. Definitely no more than $2,000. Resale at $1,000 to $1,200 tops. It ain't a Schon!

05carbondrz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just my opinion,There are much better playing cues to be had for 1K.It's a Buyers Paradise for used Custom Cues right now.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
gaudy production cue made by a company that doesnt have a big following in the high end or top players. why would someone buy one of those.

you can find used old joss west, for 1000 or less.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Call me crazy. :p

It is a beautiful cue....somewhere between 50 and 100 inlays...real turquoise.
...as long as they don't mass produce them...I can see the value increasing.

In the auto world, the Big Three has produced a lot of run-of-the-mill cars...
...and a lotta dogs...
..but some of those cars are woth a fortune now.

FORD stands for 'fix or repair daily'....but the Cobras are a bit alright...

IMG_3369.JPG

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gaudy production cue made by a company that doesnt have a big following in the high end or top players. why would someone buy one of those.

you can find used old joss west, for 1000 or less.

Some people like chocolate some like vanilla. Some people like plain 4 point cues and others like a gazillion inlays....to each their own. That particular cue grabs me because I am part native American.

I never did say I thought it was worth the asking price so dont knock me for wanting one..

CMarshall

D player at best
Silver Member
Some people like chocolate some like vanilla. Some people like plain 4 point cues and others like a gazillion inlays....to each their own. That particular cue grabs me because I am part native American.

I never did say I thought it was worth the asking price so dont knock me for wanting one..

I agree with you. If you like it and you find it for a price you'll accept~ go for it!
Who cares what anyone else thinks...

jrsamples3

It is a beautiful cue....somewhere between 50 and 100 inlays...real turquoise.
...as long as they don't mass produce them...I can see the value increasing.

In the auto world, the Big Three has produced a lot of run-of-the-mill cars...
...and a lotta dogs...
..but some of those cars are woth a fortune now.

FORD stands for 'fix or repair daily'....but the Cobras are a bit alright...

View attachment 450768

Just looked at the product description on the provide link... 342 Inlays.
Can you imagine the time it takes to create and hand glue 342 inlays? I'm curious...

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
not saying it might not be beautiful to you. but saying that is not what you should be looking for in a playing cue. buy it if you like it and hang it on the wall.

too each his own we all have our own opinions and when you come here you get them.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not saying it might not be beautiful to you. but saying that is not what you should be looking for in a playing cue. buy it if you like it and hang it on the wall.

too each his own we all have our own opinions and when you come here you get them.

I completely agree with your last paragraph. Nice reply . :thumbup:

I have been.wanting one myself. You want a.cue that retails for 4,000.00.for 1,000.00.?.

Dont know what world you live in but deals like that never happen in mine.

It is a cue that was made by a production cue company, and it is a Viking, which do not have the best resale values on the used market, like Schon cues do, for example, so anything is possible. I picked this cue up around 5 years ago for around $125, and it retailed for over a $1,000 (but Universal cues have never been a well known or popular cue brand).

http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cues/lucasi/universal-un60-pool-cue.htm

Last edited: