I CANCELLED A SALE-REVIEW/Opinons/FEEDBACK PLEASE

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Transaction aside, you've still posted and left up on this thread a picture where you "outed" the buyer and put up his personal information - that to me is way worse than welshing on the deal.

You really need to get that pic deleted and the fact you keep leaving it up is to me, the only really troublesome part of this.

" I forgot that I posted the pic here-
I already deleted from the original sale thread , and deleting here as well-
THANK YOU

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Yes,
he did buy the cue-everything CORRECTED ON SATURDAY 10/20
Cue was shipped yesterday-
He will have cue in a couple days !

DYNO, the vast majority of us never doubted this wouldn't be resolved to everyone's satisfaction :)

best, adam

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes sir, will do. Sage advice which I will take.

(A quick aside: Truth be told I mean no harm here in this thread. Just a playful jest on an epic thread :smile: If I’m able to dodge the ban-hammer I tend to bring equal parts chaos, controversy, and most of all levity in my wake. Life is short!)

That aside, I’m thinking Seybert’s so I can get it for him for Christmas with his name engraved. He’ll adore it, and he’s more than held up his end of the bargain: if he is serious and genuinely works at his game, we’ll get him his own personal cue that he picks out - within reason on $. Turns out he’s at the table as soon as he’s home from school pretty much every day we’ve had it (~2.5 months). He’s got poolitis. Tirelessly working on his shots: straight in, cuts, banks, kicks, jumps. He’s eaten up with it. I love it.

I cannot help but make the observation that you truly seem to be a good soul. Your Jacoby going straight into loving and appreciative hands? Salt of the earth.

Funny how no one mentions that encouraging this kind of devotion to pool in the formative years might not be the best life choice.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Duane,

This is not the same AZ audience you are accustomed to. It has changed over the last 10/12 years. My advice...leave as there are alternate methods and venues to sell and most of the "old guard" have left. You'll find no sympathizers here my friend.

-A

Maybe it’s time to refresh your memory....I didn’t join till ‘09...read since ‘06....
...have read lots of older posts....I don’t see any difference...on this or any other forum.
....lots of good and helpful stuff...and a certain amount of aggravation.
...it’s been going on throughout history.

The guy who invented the wheel probably got a lotta steam...:eek:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Just want to add that, in my view, Duane is one of the excellent overall contributors to AZB,
and it is a pleasure to periodically interact with him.

Will Prout

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
dunno

Maybe it’s time to refresh your memory....I didn’t join till ‘09...read since ‘06....
...have read lots of older posts....I don’t see any difference...on this or any other forum.
....lots of good and helpful stuff...and a certain amount of aggravation.
...it’s been going on throughout history.

The guy who invented the wheel probably got a lotta steam...:eek:

I don't remember when the wheel was invented but the first steam boat was ridculed nationwide as Fulton's Folly!!

The main difference I see on the forum is that most of the old time posters have died off and the rest have gotten tired of posting. Few first hand tales of epic old events. I could reel off a list of eight or ten posters I miss but I would overlook that many more.

Things change, for better or worse. I believe AZB's life has peaked and is on the downhill. There are or were sites that ranked the value of a forum. At one time AZB was ranked at above $35,000, in theory the sale value of the site if the owner wanted to sell it. Five years or so later it was valued at between eight and nine thousand. I haven't checked in many years, don't know which value site I used originally, but I doubt the value has increased.

The vast majority of sites have the same life cycle regardless of the subject focused on. Why I don't know. Some thoughts but no real facts.

Hu