who is winning superman one hole

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Usa usa usa

Lunda is winning? What is score? It started on the 9th so i guess this is an 'ahead match'?

I have the 6 month pass to poolactiontv-i just keep forgetting to tune in!

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Race to 24 played in 3 day race to 8 day 1 and 16, day 2 with $10K in the middle, ends today. Starts at 5 p.m. Houston time. Available at poolactiontv.com.

I've watched both days. I don't really know much about one pocket, but it is fascinating to watch. Evan is a great shotmaker and his banks are very accurate. He looks like the more experienced one pocket player. Roberto is, well, Roberto, a real monster who maybe doesn't quite have Evan's one pocket skills but is god-like in everything else.
Yesterday Evan jumped out to a 4 game lead, but Roberto came back and won 5 in a row. I really have to respect both player's professional demeanor at the table. They are respectful to each other and there is very little chatter. Evan has superior banking skills while Roberto has the shotmaking and position play edge. JJ is impressive in his shot calling and one pocket knowledge, the stream is great.

While it's moving along a little slow, I'm really enjoying it. I have money on Roberto - still no idea who's going to win.

Last edited:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Race to 24 played in 3 day race to 8 day 1 and 16, day 2 with $10K in the middle, ends today. Starts at 5 p.m. Houston time. Available at poolactiontv.com.

I've watched both days. I don't really know much about one pocket, but it is fascinating to watch. Evan is a great shotmaker and his banks are very accurate. He looks like the more experienced one pocket player. Roberto is, well, Roberto, a real monster who maybe doesn't quite have Evan's one pocket skills but is god-like in everything else.
Yesterday Evan jumped out to a 4 game lead, but Roberto came back and won 5 in a row. I really have to respect both player's professional demeanor at the table. They are respectful to each other and there is very little chatter. Evan has superior banking skills while Roberto has the shotmaking and position play edge. JJ is impressive in his shot calling and one pocket knowledge, the stream is great.

While it's moving along a little slow, I'm really enjoying it. I have money on Roberto - still no idea who's going to win.

There have been some huge swings the first two days.

Last edited:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I am betting superman

it sounds powerful

Roberto cleaned up big time on the last day. Don't recall the final but maybe 24 - 17 or 24 -18, he won almost all the games on Wednesday. Expect to see more of him in high level one pocket action.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roberto Gomez was down 17-15 and he won nine games in a row to win the match 24-17

Photo 1576140138.jpg

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I freakin knew i should have gone down to watch some
I work just a few blocks away

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those Filipino players are so great
There is honestly something pure about them
Look at that smile

He loves pool doesn't he?

This is the face of the next Efren quality player
in my opinion

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Damn Filipinos, come over here and spoil all the fun. You show them a new game and then they kick your ass at it. :D