Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Last edited:

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact barryc on this forum. He has approx. 20 Rundes and Runde era Schons, most are for sale.

d_b

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A friend of mine (daniel on azb) has a few. Give him a call. 919-247-3391.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Your last Post....Therein Lies Your Problem

Maybe it would be smart to start a new thread as it seems your original mission statement has changed. Everyone that reads your original post is attemting to bring you "real nice Schons" as you aptly stated.

However, since it now appears you're looking for you the prefect one......Aha! Therein lies the problem.....need to let others know.

(Everyone out there that reads this post.....change in plans.....looking for the "perfect" Runde or Runde Schon.)

And silly me, there I am thinking that the one of the cues already brought to your attention would have worked........I'm joking and serious at the same time about those cues.

So if you have something particular in mind, ex., joint, weight, shaft sizes, # of points, # inlays (Level 1 thru 6), veneer colors, ebony or coco bolo/bacote points etc., wrap type, etc., perhaps mentioning some of these considerations will accelerate the success of your search.

I know there's a bunch of Schons & Rundes out there as I've seen them on the forum pretty consistently the last couple of years.......If you mention some clues about what you want, I betcha the forum will produce the cue you're looking for.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Are you interested in this one for CUE IS SOLD all the white is ivory. Has a killer hitting polished brass piloted joint and the points and butt sleeve are Brazilian rosewood.

Attachments

• Rundefull.jpg
    Rundefull.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 389
  • Rundejoint2.jpg
    Rundejoint2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 386
  • Rundefore.jpg
    Rundefore.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 399
  • Rundesleeve1.jpg
    Rundesleeve1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 394
  • Rundesleeve2.jpg
    Rundesleeve2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Maybe it would be smart to start a new thread as it seems your original mission statement has changed. Everyone that reads your original post is attemting to bring you "real nice Schons" as you aptly stated.

However, since it now appears you're looking for you the prefect one......Aha! Therein lies the problem.....need to let others know.

(Everyone out there that reads this post.....change in plans.....looking for the "perfect" Runde or Runde Schon.)

And silly me, there I am thinking that the one of the cues already brought to your attention would have worked........I'm joking and serious at the same time about those cues.

So if you have something particular in mind, ex., joint, weight, shaft sizes, # of points, # inlays (Level 1 thru 6), veneer colors, ebony or coco bolo/bacote points etc., wrap type, etc., perhaps mentioning some of these considerations will accelerate the success of your search.

I know there's a bunch of Schons & Rundes out there as I've seen them on the forum pretty consistently the last couple of years.......If you mention some clues about what you want, I betcha the forum will produce the cue you're looking for.
You must have scared him off Bava.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I Think So Bob.......

Really....I wasn't trying to break his balls aside from a humorus jab attempt.........but the cues that were offered to him were really nice looking Runde cues.....especially Chuckles' Runde.....Wow, what a cue, at least in my assessment.........but then he wants the perfect cue but never says what wasn't right, or wrong, with ones presented that he's rejecting.

I mean how can anyone bring you the cue that you otherwise claim to be looking for when apparently you don't even know what the heck the cue should look like.......OTHERWISE......just tell us as much as possible about what it is you are looking for in this "perfect" Runde cue.

He'll be back at some point, and belatedly mock or ridicule my posts......but the guy is behaving like a blockhead and so ya gotta be real direct with those types.......unfortunately, probably more than once.